Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

Conscious Alliance 1

Amazing app and support! I added some variants to a subscription product and was having an issue so I visited this app page to talk to support. A banner popped up telling me that if I change variants I need to "sync" the product with instructions on how to do so. I synced and my problem was solved! I am very impressed with this app and the support!!!!

Orglamix

I started my subscription box on Cratejoy because I thought that was the easiest and quickest way to launch. I already had a Shopify site at orglamix.com. Shortly after launch on the CJ platform, I ran into a series of issues-- mainly sending my existing customers to another site for my monthly beauty box was confusing them! From an operations standpoint, I needed a separate email system, referral codes and discount codes. It was a nightmare.

I researched all reoccurring and subscriptions apps and chose ReCharge because of the features and great reviews.

I dreaded switching, but it was quick and easy. The support is great. They helped me set everything up. Whenever I've needed help troubleshooting something, they've responded quickly. I thought it would take all day to set up, but I was pleasantly surprised when I had my products set up and active within an hour. Its easy to use; and I'm not at all technical.

Now that I've been using ReCharge for the past 60 days, I feel comfortable that this is an excellent app. I look forward to migrating my subscribers from Cratejoy.

Overall, this is an excellent app for any reoccurring charge or subscription model! A+

Silicagelly

Great app.

Buy quality high absorption silica gel & desiccant packets online at SilicaGelly. Moisture absorbers & dehumidifiers to keep your stuff fresh & dry. Free worldwide shipping.

Bayard Jeunesse

The app is working very well and the support team is really good. Any question we would have, we would get fast and smart replies. Outstanding support.

Meal In A Jar Inc

Love this app. We were using a different subscription app but this one is a game changer

Atrantil

Great App. Very easy to use with good reporting.

Superbodybreakthrough

Super responsive support. Great app!

Liv Group

Team Re-Charge are AWESOME to work with. Super helpful, always on standby, very responsive, and a key element to building a legitimate re-order business. Pumped!

Stor Supply 2

Great App .. Very good service as well from the support team .. they really know their stuff !!

Sew Smocking Cute

I don't know enough about how the app is going to work for us to give a review on it yet, but ROB in customer support gets a 5 STAR A+!!