Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Taylor Bros Snacks

Super Service and very quick to respond. I tried a few other apps that had similar functionality but when we had an issue they never responded to us. ReCharge is on top of it and answered all of our questions! Glad to have someone in our corner to help our business thrive and grow.

Get Rekt Energy

This app is absolutely fantastic! What is even more fantastic is the customer service. They are quick to reply, fix any problems you may have, and are wonderful to work with. They got our subscriptions page up and running in no time and it's been working flawlessly ever since! The customer service representatives are very knowledgeable and aim to find a solution as quickly as possible. We've loved working with Recharge!

kin+kind

The app works great for achieving my business goals and customer service is responsive and helpful.

I only wish some of the functions were more intuitive.

Fidobox

The customer support team at Recharge is absolutely amazing! Thank you Zack for great customer service. We hope to be a long time customer at ReCharge. Keep up the good work!!!

Stix

Recharge support is so on top of it and always helpful whenever we have a question. The app is easy to use and integrates with Shopify easily and quickly.

Noobie Box

Great app! Works perfectly - and great customer service to help out with all options the app offers, and any issues that occur. Thanks!

ScrapeYourTongue.com

If you have subscriptions and you don't want to make your life easier, don't use this.... but if you want to make your life easier, use ReCharge.

FrictionLabs

We use ReCharge to handle the subscription shopping option on our site. It works well and the support team is helpful whenever issues arise. It's not the most cutting edge or exceptionally designed solution, but it works reliably for a company like us that doesn't prioritize optimizing subscriptions yet wants customers to have that option if they prefer.

Bruush

Trevor on the customer service team is top-notch. While there are some limitations with subscriptions vs traditional payments, Trevor was super helpful in detailing the possibilities and work involved. The support staff has always been helpful whenever I am in need of assistance.

Nikis Natural Wipes

This app is crucial to my shop, and the customer service is outstanding. Both times I've needed assistance the reps have gone above and beyond.