Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Akua Life

My journey with the Recharge app started when we decided to add subscriptions to our supplement product. What we wanted to offer was not available through Recharge or other apps. That’s when the people at recharge really went to work for us.

They did conference calls with us and taught us how to do what we wanted within their app. They really went way overboard on the customer service. I have been in business for over 30 years and I have never had company care so much about my issues. I can’t recommend these guys enough.

Every time we have a question or issue they step and help us as a business partner would, it seems as if they really care about my business. We are thrilled with the app and more importantly we are thrilled with the people and customer service behind the app. If i could give 10 or 100 stars I would. Bottom line they are awesome, download their app, you will be happy to have them in your corner. You are not just number with Recharge you are a person and treated as such. You can contact me for a reference concerning recharge if you like - Sage, Founder at Akua.Life

Body+Mind+Spirit

The app is super functional. Love that they built a new subscription trial feature into it. Seems like a pretty common scenario. It's a little confusing to set up, but if you watch the youtube vids you'll be able to get through it.

What is REALLY awesome though is the tech support. They bent over backwards getting their system to work with my theme. Can't say enough good things about them. If you're on the fence, don't be. You'll be in good hands with the Recharge folks.

GRIT BRICK

The App & Customer Service is IMPECCABLE! I recently encountered a problem (of my own doing) and the ReCharge App was affected. I had messed up my site code and was lost .
RECHARGE TO THE RESCUE!
I reached out to ReCharge Customer Service and within hours they had their 5 Star Team repair the codes I had messed up. They also answered a ton of questions I had and were very nice, helpful and professional.
I highly recommend ReCharge if you're in need of a recurring payment solution!

Aaron Gates,
C.E.O.
GRIT BRICK | Shower Bars

Langya Ai

I give them 5 stars despite the fact that I do not continue to use ReCharge as it lacks the functionality that I am looking for - it works very well otherwise. In addition, its customer support has been responsive and excellent. So it would have been a 5 star if they have the extra functionality that I am looking for.

Strivectin

Great customer service. They are super helpful and responsive. We were able to fix our issues in no time.

Abundant Earth Labs

So far my favorite thing about this app is their speedy customer service! That means a LOT, especially as time can be so sensitive when dealing with changes that impact orders. So far, I've been really happy and we've had zero customer complaints or confusion. THanks!

Red Clover Coffee

We use this app to make it easier for the customer to get their products. The fire and forget is great for busy people or people that don't want to constantly be online.

FORK & MELON

So far so good! Working as planned, and I've received prompt replies from customer service when I had questions.

Lily Bird

We started using ReCharge over a year ago, because at the time it seemed to be the best app for subscriptions. Since then, they don't seem to have made any real progress, but have introduced some really bad bugs. In the meantime, other apps like Recurrly seem to have made great strides (A year ago we went with ReCharge over Recurrly).

Pressing issues today include the app not loading for weeks at a time from the Shopify store, so you literally cannot use the app!

Janky scripting issues with notifications and inability to make notification changes in many cases.

Even things as simple as sending their invoices are not simple. Invoice notifications are links to help pages to help you figure out how to find them instead of just including in the invoice email like, well...., every other company.

We will switch at some point here, but for now just highly recommend you check out an alternative. It seems like Recurrly is really on top of it. Until ReCharge is able to hire a product manager, I highly recommend you avoid them.

Bin 604 Wine Club

I have had the worst experience with ReCharge support. After submitting a high business impact request directly to their website and having Shopify (Shopify themselves has been great) submit a request on my behalf, there has been no progress made with my support request. ReCharge requested access to my store, which I provided and they have never logged in. The issue that I am having is preventing my store from being launched and I am ultimately looking into another subscription service. I had high hopes due to all of the positive reviews, but sadly, I cannot move forward with an App with such poor customer service.