Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

CandleMines

They don’t have the option I’m waiting for but will in the future. They have been extremely helpful.

Cereal Box Club

Nigel S. was great! Top-notch! Easy to work with, responsive, helpful and communicative. Thanks for the great service!

Raz★War

Le support client est toujours rapide et très efficace. Les scénarios de recharge sont d'une grande utilité et l'application est globalement assez simple à utiliser.

Monsoon Estates Coffee Company

Always quick to reply and Gabriel C was very helpful today and sorted my problem quickly! Thank you!

Mason Bottle

Robert was wonderful and answered all of my questions and concerns and even sent me links to help! Followed up to ensure I didn't need anything further.

xendurance

Customer service is amazing, extremely responsive and very knowledgable. The main issues we ran into came down to implementation. We had to do a few customized builds and changes to accommodate our membership program and it is less than desirable but it does work and it is a good replacement fix until we can figure out a better way with the Recharge team. So far we are happy with this option!

My Holy

The app is constantly improving its features to perfectly match the needs of its users, good surprises. Also, the customer support is incredibly reactive and efficient! Thanks a lot!

Wandering Bear Coffee

Recharge is by far the most robust and advanced subscription app. They are constantly listening to feedback from their customers and rolling out new features. Their support and accounts team are fast-responding, smart and creative with problem solving!

Richard's Rainwater

Robert was very helpful and fixed our problem! He gave us very specific directions and we were able to fix it quickly. Thank you!

Caffè Lusso Coffee Roasters

Support has been great -- Juan, Jon, and Terrell have all been so prompt and helpful! The chat support is very responsive.