Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Tuf Cookie

First of all, I would like to point out that the customer service is awesome. Every person I interacted with so far, has been very helpful and followed up until the issue was solved.
Secondly the app is great. It does almost everything I need it to. There are just a few little things that are missing like changing the currency on the same domain just like it is possible on Shopify or it would be amazing if I could use additional payment methods like European debit cards on the checkout. Also another feature that would be amazing is to have attach products to boxes in the back office in order to easily integrate it with my fulfillment center.

Bare Biology

We recently moved from Bold to Recharge. The process of migrating was very tricky and required a lot of work. I recommend having a developer and someone who is great with data on hand if you're thinking of migrating from another platform. We ran into a few problems in the first week of the app running but we paid for some extra support from the help team and have managed to iron those out with their support. We're now a couple of weeks in and are impressed so far. The customer portal is fantastic and much easier for our subscribers to navigate.

Naturaz

The app is easy to set up and if there are issues the team is very responsive. The interface can be a little convoluted to navigate and we don't have options to set proper discount percentages unless we create a coupon from within the app. The out of the box implementation inserts certain text in areas where it's not needed and there is no edit functionality to modify. Other than that it's been helpful in testing out the viability of a subscription program.

レナジャポン【公式】

the support is fast and great (we had Alicia J to help our issues with system), but the app itself is 3 stars since its not friendly for Asia market use. the time frame is US or CANADA base so we have to always edit customer's order when we process them. also first name and last name flip so it was very confusing for our customers. If in the near future you could create the app more friends for Asia (like Japan), that would be great.

OneBlade

Customer service rep Jessie Mills is stellar. Very knowledgeable and gives quick, helpful responses. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star is because the rest of ReCharge as an app doesn't meet her standards of service, and leaves us wanting more. Since I'm technically reviewing ReCharge I have to leave it at 4. Jessie gets 5 stars any day!

That’s it Nutrition

As a new user, I'm still learning the nuts and bolts of this very powerful app! ReCharge support is always extremely helpful with an extra email to follow up before closing the ticket (special shout out to Dalia!). I do wish that the ability to chat with support was not a paid extra, but response time via email is still very fast!

Equal Food

It's simple to use, but sometimes the communication with shopify is not 100% clear refund through shopify or recharge). We also had issues with the translation app "Translation Lab". I find the price a bit elevated when comparing to alternatives. Super happy to see quality of customer service.

Sanitaire Commercial

App can be a bit clunky to setup and has weird quirks (you can't have a customer enter the frequency, you have to predefine it for them) but their support teams are really strong! Katrina N. helped me recently and she was knowledgeable and a quick responder to solve my problem.

La Cabra

We've been using Recharge for 5 years and it has provided us with the platform to grow our subscription business very well. Mostly I want to point out their customer service. This is A++. Always kind with a fast response and helping out with anything big and small.

Bare Bones

Appreciate the app's capabilities and insights. Getting better all the time, and generally very responsive to customer service tickets. I wish there were more hands-on support at times, but can't complain about the information on self-help solutions provided.