Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Heyshabbyme

Setup ruleset had it confirmed by Recharge. Sent our 100k customers a email to come sign up, but then get a email saying our ruleset would not work the way we were first told it would work. We had to resend a email to all 100k customers and turn off item. Who knows how much money this app cost us. Customer support went from 30 mins to reply to now I've been waiting 2 hours to hear from them after they said something was correct that turned out to be wrong and cause our company to have a failed product launch.

Naples Pc

Why can't you do digital downloads or services? Annoying

Step One Foods

I wish it was possible to leave a 0 star review. Recharge has been a headache the entire time we've used their platform. The app has so many limitations and is not user-friendly. Our customers are constantly confused and simple actions are laborious and not intuitive. Their customer service response time takes too long and only magnifies issues. Whenever we do reach out with questions or issues the very delayed response is usually that it's not possible to fix the issue. We reached out to Recharge to perform a bulk action for us (something you would think would be available for us to do ourselves), only for Recharge to tell us the action has been completed when it hasn't resulting in customers being charged incorrectly and diminishing our customer's trust in us. Their platform does not sync well with Shopify and every time we have a product update or a new product it's a huge hassle to get Recharge to sync with our store. If at all possible, find a different platform. Recharge charges a ton of money for a poor quality service.

Feshionn Iobi

Very unhappy as I asked the support of this app (Pietro) If i need to connect with another company(third party) to checkout a subscription product listing, and they told me no! it goes through their system.... but clearly said no i do not need to connect with anybody else. After I signed up in the setup process it gives you 2 options: to connect with Strip or Braintree, and that is it. So you do have to connect with a third party, other wise what do you call them?

I am not happy as their communication is misleading in my opinion.

I think their should be an application that will use your shopify and paypal checkout that you already have in place and enable it for subscription charging once a month or so for subscription products. Why have so many parties to do subscription product.

Coffeephilia

I had a very bad experience with them. Their system is not really shopify compatible, it does mess up your website. Nowadays there are subscription apps way more efficient, with way more flexibility and a much better support from the developers. The support team respond fast but they are not helpful at all, rather waste your time I strongly suggest you find an app somewhere else.

1 3 Next