Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

MATI Energy

The recharge app is good and has a nice user-friendly interface. I look forward to better ability to run deals and more features for customizing subscriptions both on the front end and back end. Customer service is A+++++ which makes this my go-to app when I recommend to people,

April 11, 2019

Hey there, MATI Energy Team! Thank you so much for your kind review. The ReCharge app is always in development as we work towards ways to improve ourselves for customers just like you! We are very excited for the future of our product and look forward to offering you and your shop new features that will make subscription service even easier.

AN IVY

This app handles subscription orders pretty well. The support is helpful, but response times are somewhat slow, due to different time zones. Integration was pretty painless. The admin interface could use some work.

Banjo Robinson

This is a comprehensive subscription management app. It can get complicated and the support from the partner team is excellent when you get into the weeds of settings and configurations.

AWAKN

I left off a star because I have not seen it in action yet, I just got it set up. However, I will say that there support team is top notch and super responsive. I really appreciated the communication.

presmile

It is functioning app with good support. I had some problem with installing it with my live theme, but they fixed it for me very quickly.

Springbound Snacks

Great customer service and great product overall, but I had a customer complaint regarding difficulty in updating recurring orders.

The Functional Co.

Excellent app. It became a little difficult to figure out a few kinks but I was finally able to speak to someone over the phone about the issue going on and they resolved it super fast! Thank you!

Medusa's Make-Up

They should have a punch list to start.
There's several things they they don't tell you when you sign up. It does not work with quick view, you'll have to have custom coding done or remove quick view completely from your site. It does not work in facebook or instgram stores. It does not work with the "you may also like" feature in shopify. These were all things we had to find out the hard way and hire a coder. I am not a huge fan of how long their response time is for emails, generally 12-24 hours. Some of our issues took several days to get fixed because of the slow response time. I may seem impatient, but I am running a business here. They REALLY need a live chat!
There is very limited options when it comes to discount codes. They do not offer the same options as in Shopify, which is really annoying. There is only simple % discount, no BOGO :(
Our store has a monthly beauty box as well as 300+ products so we like to offer a variety of discounts.
Also, just learning after 6 months later that when your customer updates their address in Shopify it does not carry over to ReCharge. This has caused quite an issue with customers who had updated their address and we still shipped to old address from the system.

TULA Skincare

it was for auto delivery, working overall but lack of flexibility, especially if working at a start-up wit limited on hand qty

Schuil Coffee Co.

Joel P. was amazing!!!! His customer service was so point, thorough, kind, informative, and helped us out so much! Thank you Joel, you are a rockstar!