Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

Codex Beauty

Crappy customer service they don't solve problems to fast. We are looking into using them but this is not a great service. They are also very funny they send you an email to rate their service before they actually do any service.

There customer service finally came through with way better results then I was hoping. The app looks like it works great.

Coffee Supreme

This app is mostly smooth sailing however, having to set the charge dates one day behind because of the time zone difference is a real pain, we're having issues with gift subscriptions not charging and ReCharge randomly decides to set orders later than they should be (usually by 10 days).
When this most recent issue came up it was awesome to have Alicia J respond to me with a really clear response outlining the issue and explaining what she'd done to fix it. It made total sense and was such a relief to have someone solve it so promptly!

Hey Honey Skin Care

I had problems with this app and the support team was very helpful. Gordan was very responsive and helped me work through the issue. Thank you Gordon, you were so helpful and patient!

Lucky Violet Color Co

I am receiving very good customer support, but still getting to know the app -- so I can't rate the app yet, only the very good customer support. Everyone who has helped me so far has been excellent.

ZQuiet

Alex and the team at recharge was great to work with. We had some unique offers that they helped us to build out as well as convert from our old system to recharge. Great team, and an app that does the job. The interface can be awkward at times which is what held me back from 5 stars...but my hope is they will release a new version soon.

DIRTY BEARD CO.

Alicia was amazing and answered everything i needed, got me back on track and my sight up and operating.

Bookcase.Club

UPDATED REVIEW 1/2020:

Alexandra was our Solutions Consultant from the onset of our ReCharge installation and she was brilliant! We had over 3.5K subscriptions to migrate and were very apprehensive about how the process would go, but Alexandra put our minds at ease. She provided us with the "Pre-Flight Checklist" that was extremely helpful in making sure everything was in order.

Migration was relatively easy, though there is a lot of information needed for the migration template that is difficult to come by if you don't have the right apps/reports to find the information you need (such as product variant number). Our guess is that migrating from a different Shopify Subscription App would be much easier than from a completely different online marketplace, like we did.

We use this app to help schedule and bill thousands of Shopify recurring subscriptions. There is a lot of functionality in revising and refunding subscriptions and managing ship/bill dates. We wish the layout of the app was more user friendly, such as having Reports or Discounts be part of the main menu where "Customers" is. Sorting functionality is lacking (for example cannot sort or filter customers, can only search and find one by one). Would like Reports to download and open in a browser session rather than emailed - and it would help if most columns on Order reports were in the same order sequence. Discounts functionality is also lacking (cannot create a shipping discount that also has product percentage discount; can only have an all-or-nothing ship discount OR a product discount). App support team is pretty quick though, and very helpful. They always follow back up with you, as well.

After operating on ReCharge through Holiday 2019 successfully, we are now adding on more integrations to the app to help scale our business!

Ninja Melk

Initially, the app was not intuitive and required some duplicate efforts relative to managing my existing storefront. However, the customer service team has been helpful and otherwise, the product is great

Monthly Korean Snack Subscription Box | SeoulBox

Hi team, we're currently in the migration pace. Looking forward to working with you. I found the email

Peel & Heal Studio

I was frustrated at first because some features didn't seem as intuitive as I had hoped...but as soon as I contacted Customer service, I got a detailed and personalized reply that helped solve my problem quickly! They even followed up to ensure things were still working well after the initial problem, which I really appreciated. It's only been my first month with ReCharge, but so far so good!