Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Nutreva

Quick and effective support.

Works really easy, but too many things to translate if your webpage is not in english.

Fat Snax

Not easily customizable but very helpful and nice support!

New Road Foods

Good functionality, especially for something that you can't get through just the Shopify platform alone. Sometimes has trouble communicating with Shopify as well but overall super functional. Would be great if there were a way to speak to a live person however the email support team provides prompt, thorough and friendly help at all times!

Brotliebling

Great App with a few smaller flaws for German users

Gourmet Candle

FINAL UPDATE: 7/9

After that blip, Evangaline and Angela have restored my faith in ReCharge! (Thank you!) They have been absolutely AMAZING (as well as the developer)! Not only are my subscriptions active and working well, but also the rest of the items in my store. =)

UPDATE 7/9:

When I first added this app, I was so excited! I've seen it promoted on pop ups on Facebook and Instagram and decided to switch from my old subscription app to this one! I knew my subscribers would love how easy it was to navigate and customize their subscriptions, billing and more! I even drafted a Mailchimp email to let my current customers know about the new and awesome updates with their subscription. When I first downloaded the app, the staff was very helpful and prompt. They were even available to help on weekends and the holiday which I thought was amazing!

Since having the app, I had a customer sign up for a subscription through the ReCharge app; however, the subscription didn't register as a subscription, (though it was set up correctly), it registered as a non subscription product and the customer was charged shipping also, which wasn't supposed to happen.

Since then, when customers add a product to their cart and try to check out, it only continues to load and doesn't allow them to check out. I contacted the ReCharge developers and they bounced me back to Shopify. I've been with Shopify for over a year and have never had this problem with them or any app for that matter. My last two emails to ReCharge went unanswered. Today, when I did a test run on my website to try and purchase a product, not only are my subscription products not accessible, but also my normal products. This means that no one can make a purchase from my store AT ALL. I sent ReCharge another email today and have not heard back yet, which is surprising and disappointing, because, initially, their customer service was impeccable! I contacted Shopify and was told that since I received a custom theme from ReCharge, then it's possible that there was an issue with that. Shopify had to open up a ticket for me to get to the bottom of things and I'm still waiting to hear back from ReCharge. =(

__________

Initial Review

Love the app and the customer service!

Rent Feather

Lorena in the help center was extremely helpful!

Wabisabi Shop

Seems a good app. Would be good to be able to easily remove unneccessary checkout fields.

Winemakers Guild

Smart product. Excellent customer support!

Christmas Club Box

There are some aspects which don't function optimally, but overall, this app works.

Bbaabbaa

This app has been really good so far, the support team are excellent and always on hand to help sort out any issues.