Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

YiaYia's Nook

I use the app for a monthly ribbon subscription box and it is so easy to navigate. Help response times are super fast and reps are so helpful!!

ratbone skinny

WOW! ReCharge is everything and more. You need this app if you have a subscription. Legit, their customer service is always responsive within 24 hours and they even helped me resolve an issue with a brand new Shopify theme that wasn't allowing me to connect any of the back end stuff after countless hours of trying. They rock, esp. Eduardo Mallmann who helped me resolve my Shopify theme! Please pick them and download this app for your subs.

Superbolt™ Tea

The app is easy to use and setup, but find it limited with some options. Most importantly, we really need it to support multiple currencies and it doesn't yet. Support has been very helpful for any troubleshooting as well.

Edyza

I talked to Francis on customer support and they were very friendly and helpful! Quick to respond with my issue of how to publish my widget for subscription. Easy to use the app once you get the hang of it.

CaffeUmbria

Knowledgeable, fast and friendly support. Julmar sent all the information I needed, plus the tools to make it easier.

Vapour Beauty

Overall, this app functions well and serves the purpose of providing subscription options for our products. Tech support is always helpful and responds quickly. It would be nice if products updated automatically instead of having to manually sync. Some customers have had trouble logging in and editing their subscriptions, especially on mobile devices. ReCharge suggested we change themes recently, so we did and we're hoping this cuts down on customer frustration.

Foundry Coffee Roasters

This is a seriously powerful app and we've been using it for a few years now. Customers are generally able to manage their own subscriptions without needing any help. Customer service is also top notch, friendly and professional. Rachel has helped answer some question I had about the new Shopify checkout integration plans. Recommended.

Proctologist Preferred, Inc.

I emailed for support on a shipping charge issue. The support team resolved the issue quickly. I find that each time I email for support I get an response quickly. The support team is very good with getting issues resolved due to a high knowledge of the Recharge program. I am very satisfied with the support team.

INVIGOR8

Mystery solved. Nigel really helped us in a fast and efficient manner. Great communication. Thanks you for your help.

Lata

Best in class subscription app for Shopify. Really good customer service, Milena was amazing I figured my issue so quickly