Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

41 - 50 of 1966 reviews

Bean Juice Cafe

ReCharge Support is Great they get to you Fast and help solve your problems. The team is Very understanding and will stay with you until your problems are fixed.

Charles

yourlifesocks

Kyle T was very helpful in setting up my store and thanks to recharge in general. Shout-out to Kyle! :)

Snow Teeth Whitening

Great customer support! They gave us exactly what we needed to get our subscription program off of the ground.

BuddhasCup

We use this app to process our coffee club subscriptions. It is easy to use and customer support is excellent. However, the app could be better if there was a rotate function so that members receive different products every month.

DFTBA

We've had issues with the app itself, but the customer service is TOP NOTCH! I had to do a major update this week migrating over 2000 customers to a new subscription. Javaughn and Sukhman worked with me all day and night to get the update done on time. They answered all of my questions quickly and did everything they could to make sure we got what we needed as fast as possible. They were upfront about any limitations and found me a working solution. I could not be happier with the experience of working with these two!

GetMr

Great customer support - thank you so much to the recharge team!! We got a response within 24 hours about a question on our site.

Nature's Select Kansas City

This app has been amazing for our business. Works like a champ right out of the gate.
Very helpful support as well.

Better Nature

The set up isn't the most intuitive but there are loads of great features and the customer service is excellent! It does seem to be the best option on the market, so I would definitely recommend.

Camila Prada

Exactly what I needed, thank you! Signed up for extra support and I couldn't be happier with the expertise provided.

IGN Store

We used the app to manage our subscriptions at ign.com.

It has endless customization and we use it across 3 different teams. From a technical perspective, Recharge is very developer-friendly. it is the ideal app to integrate with your existing workflow due to its robust API. However, if you are non-technical, their dashboard is very intuitive and can be used to accomplish most tasks. Their team is also responsive - you can ask any technical questions in their Slack channel.