Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Bare Biology

We recently moved from Bold to Recharge. The process of migrating was very tricky and required a lot of work. I recommend having a developer and someone who is great with data on hand if you're thinking of migrating from another platform. We ran into a few problems in the first week of the app running but we paid for some extra support from the help team and have managed to iron those out with their support. We're now a couple of weeks in and are impressed so far. The customer portal is fantastic and much easier for our subscribers to navigate.

Zero Waste Club

Great app, easy to use. The support team was really helpful and quick to respond when I needed some help!

Yallah Coffee

Great app, works perfectly for our subscription service. Very helpful customer service - even on the standard tarrif.

Ironside Coffee

Great app!!! Our experience with support team member Jairus was awesome. He helped us to solve the issues. I highly recommend this app to everyone.

Kevia Style, LLC

Amazing app, it's easy to use, and fairly straightforward. Even a nontech-savvy person can operate. Also has top-notch responsive Customer service.

Felix + Fetch

Rebill model is simple and migration from one payment processor to the next takes long but it is not painful thanks to their engineering team - way better than other gateways!

OneBlade

Customer service rep Jessie Mills is stellar. Very knowledgeable and gives quick, helpful responses. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star is because the rest of ReCharge as an app doesn't meet her standards of service, and leaves us wanting more. Since I'm technically reviewing ReCharge I have to leave it at 4. Jessie gets 5 stars any day!

YA•YE Organics

75% of my business comes from weekly recurring subscriptions, all powered by ReCharge! I don't know what I'd do without this plug-in. They have really fast support too. Jessie M just solved my issue within a couple hours. Thank you Jessie and Team ReCharge!

OFFFIELD

My experience with the Customer Success team, Brandon P, was excellent in helping solve our migration questions. Fast support and clear next steps. Thank you ReCharge!

Albutrix

Great app and excellent support system! I highly recommend this app for your subscription needs. 5 stars.