Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Tadalu

We have installed a new theme and the widget was not working, I asked for help and they responded right away. I really give a big thump up for the support. I like the app and it brings in extra revenue.

Bookcase.Club

UPDATED REVIEW 1/2020:

Alexandra was our Solutions Consultant from the onset of our ReCharge installation and she was brilliant! We had over 3.5K subscriptions to migrate and were very apprehensive about how the process would go, but Alexandra put our minds at ease. She provided us with the "Pre-Flight Checklist" that was extremely helpful in making sure everything was in order.

Migration was relatively easy, though there is a lot of information needed for the migration template that is difficult to come by if you don't have the right apps/reports to find the information you need (such as product variant number). Our guess is that migrating from a different Shopify Subscription App would be much easier than from a completely different online marketplace, like we did.

We use this app to help schedule and bill thousands of Shopify recurring subscriptions. There is a lot of functionality in revising and refunding subscriptions and managing ship/bill dates. We wish the layout of the app was more user friendly, such as having Reports or Discounts be part of the main menu where "Customers" is. Sorting functionality is lacking (for example cannot sort or filter customers, can only search and find one by one). Would like Reports to download and open in a browser session rather than emailed - and it would help if most columns on Order reports were in the same order sequence. Discounts functionality is also lacking (cannot create a shipping discount that also has product percentage discount; can only have an all-or-nothing ship discount OR a product discount). App support team is pretty quick though, and very helpful. They always follow back up with you, as well.

After operating on ReCharge through Holiday 2019 successfully, we are now adding on more integrations to the app to help scale our business!

FRAGRANCE MATCH

Great app, this does exactly what we want for creating a monthly subscription service. Couldn't be more pleased!

Teonan Canada

Support is terrific! We had a small but obscure settings issue, and they responded on Sunday evening. Quick, clear, and the problem went away.

Woof Pack

We've been using this app for over two years now to run our subscription box business. It handles our monthly recharges smoothly. The support staff is very responsive and always willing to help with any issues or questions.

Ninja Melk

Initially, the app was not intuitive and required some duplicate efforts relative to managing my existing storefront. However, the customer service team has been helpful and otherwise, the product is great

Renn

I have been terrified to set this up because it looked so complicated and then I added the app, got help from the Re-Charge team in the middle of the night, and was built out within one hour.

Re-Charge has stellar customer support and makes running a subscription business so much easier.

The Sober Box Company LLC

I just launched my store and have had multiple questions that I reached out to support for answers. So far my experience has been great. They respond quickly and are on it. I was recommended this App through a FB group by other users and so far Im very happy I listened to them!

AV Now Fitness Sound

Helpful developer and great app!! Helpful advice, be sure that subscription is not your default.

Check it out here:

BlendBee Tea

I use Recharge to manage my BlendBee Tea Club subscription. This is the best app I have found and it has so many options to be able to customize the perfect subscription model. My customers have full access to their accounts, they can change frequency and products if they choose. Easy to set-up and customer service is outstanding!