ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

malingmouse

This app is really one of the worst apps I've ever used. I started using shopify about a year and a half ago and started using Recharge since May for context. I have tried for the past 5 months to accept the flaws but it is terrible. To put it simply, every month there are errors to which support just replies "there are many reasons for errors", and i have to ask about 2-3 times before the charges are regenerated. I am not sure if they don't understand me but they always go a roundabout way before finally understanding my request. The number of things that cause errors is phenomenal. A customer can be subscribed and charged fine for 2 months, NO changes made on their part or mine, and suddenly the next month there's an error. A customer can purchase from me normally, but then under the subscription apparently there's no shipping zone set up? How is that possible when they purchase from me ALL the time or just was subscribed the month before? If you want a charge regenerated you can't even list the names of the customers. You have to provide them with the email address. Imagine if you have 100 errors, you have to click through the customer's page, copy and paste the email addressed INDIVIDUALLY to support to get it done? No to mention they take forever to reply you? The last straw was I had insufficient inventory listed, which is my fault, and so the charge had to be regenerated. I set it to charge the next day, it did not. I emailed support and they regenerated it for me, but suddenly the next month's charges were ALL errored. SO the problem just carried forward to the next month? and If i manually retry the charge, all the bills turn to $0? Why should one error just lead to another? To multiple others actually. And if you email them about the multiple errors they seem to only respond to one at a time. Example: Email problem A and B, answers A and then bot sends "how would you rate my support?" when i haven't even got B sorted out? Terrible app for 60USD, terrible support. App needs SOO much work. I don't even know why it is launched. It’s very suspicious that all the bad reviews were removed and only shows reviews from 6 Nov onwards. My review is truthful, please be warned.

booboo.life

Good app but when you face any problem their customer service is not existent. This is so frustrating. When you have to pay for shopify and their app. We have 5 shopify stores and we use a lot of apps. This one has simply the worst customer service you can imagine. They just don't care because when they lock you in it's hard to get out. Just go through their facebook and read the comments everyone has the same complain. You wait weeks for any relevant answer. YES WEEKS.

MicroPuzzles

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE experience of any app we've used. They just don't care. No other way to word it. TOTAL lack of support. No sense of urgency - emails go unanswered for days (almost a week at one point). We were passed from customer agent to customer agent with little follow thru or attempt to rectify our issues. Incredibly disappointed. Big on excuses - low on results. Ridiculous. I've owned a Shopify store since MAY 2012 - we've used a TON of apps through the years. ReCharge has been the most frustrating experience I've ever had. If there is a vendor score card out there with Shopify - ReCharge should be penalized for the time, money and energy they've cost us. Literally THE WORST.

Boutique Heidi Handkerchiefs

I wish i could give 5 stars, but it is still not set up after many many emails. I am so disappointed in this app. it has cost me a lot of sale, I cant even launch it because of all the issues. which I am sure could be resolved if I was responded to quickly and with detailed information