Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Monthly Korean Snack Subscription Box | SeoulBox

Hi team, we're currently in the migration pace. Looking forward to working with you. I found the email

Peel & Heal Studio

I was frustrated at first because some features didn't seem as intuitive as I had hoped...but as soon as I contacted Customer service, I got a detailed and personalized reply that helped solve my problem quickly! They even followed up to ensure things were still working well after the initial problem, which I really appreciated. It's only been my first month with ReCharge, but so far so good!

nosh bar

The only app that I know of that does everything I need it to. I'm only giving it four stars instead of 5 because it's not the easiest interface to use and it can be frustrating that there is no phone customer service, but it's always worked and has never gotten in the way of making sales or interrupted my site. It has a lot of options and is very affordable.

FrictionLabs

We use ReCharge to handle the subscription shopping option on our site. It works well and the support team is helpful whenever issues arise. It's not the most cutting edge or exceptionally designed solution, but it works reliably for a company like us that doesn't prioritize optimizing subscriptions yet wants customers to have that option if they prefer.

Pastel Socks

I really like the support from ReCharge helping out with any issue i have. They try to fix and come up with Solutions where they can. The app however is from my perspective limited with options...

Hestegoodie

The functionality of this app is great and it's really easy to set up at get started.

I would definitely recommend the app.

There is a few UX design things which are not too greate and a few tools which would be nice to have but I'm hoping they are developing that.

Coava Coffee Roasters

We regularly use ReCharge to manage our subscription orders. I had to reach out to customer service yesterday and their assistance was quick and on point.

Vik VarWoo, LLC.

I've just moved from Cratejoy to Shopify & Recharge has been pretty easy to set up. The small hiccups I have had have been addressed relatively quickly. I would have given a 5 Star review if they had chat support available as an option.

MATI Energy

The recharge app is good and has a nice user-friendly interface. I look forward to better ability to run deals and more features for customizing subscriptions both on the front end and back end. Customer service is A+++++ which makes this my go-to app when I recommend to people,

April 11, 2019

Hey there, MATI Energy Team! Thank you so much for your kind review. The ReCharge app is always in development as we work towards ways to improve ourselves for customers just like you! We are very excited for the future of our product and look forward to offering you and your shop new features that will make subscription service even easier.

AN IVY

This app handles subscription orders pretty well. The support is helpful, but response times are somewhat slow, due to different time zones. Integration was pretty painless. The admin interface could use some work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7