Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

Soleil Toujours

The customer service team is very helpful and gets back to you quickly, much appreciated, thank you!

Sands Stainless

Took some time to figure out how to set it up but Javaughn was amazing and helped me get set up in no time ! Excellent customer service :)

Osusume Books

I use this app for my subscription offering. I'm very happy with the app and also with the support team. However, the integration with Shopify is not quite enough, so I need to be careful with the settings (I usually update the setting on both Shopify and ReCharge). I also have troubles with integration with GA.

yourlifesocks

Kyle T was very helpful in setting up my store and thanks to recharge in general. Shout-out to Kyle! :)

BuddhasCup

We use this app to process our coffee club subscriptions. It is easy to use and customer support is excellent. However, the app could be better if there was a rotate function so that members receive different products every month.

DFTBA

We've had issues with the app itself, but the customer service is TOP NOTCH! I had to do a major update this week migrating over 2000 customers to a new subscription. Javaughn and Sukhman worked with me all day and night to get the update done on time. They answered all of my questions quickly and did everything they could to make sure we got what we needed as fast as possible. They were upfront about any limitations and found me a working solution. I could not be happier with the experience of working with these two!

Better Nature

The set up isn't the most intuitive but there are loads of great features and the customer service is excellent! It does seem to be the best option on the market, so I would definitely recommend.

Andy Pandy Kids

Easy to use and customer support representatives are always very helpful and on point! Always very clear in providing solutions, complete with screenshots and video guide.

Lad Butler

Great customer service. Prompt at fixing an issue I had. Looking forwarding to using the app with a few new product offerings.

North River Roasters

We use it for coffee subscriptions. Does what it says it will do; relatively intuitive to setup and support is very good. Good customization of customer messaging.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11