Anmeldelser (1.768)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. marts 2024

If you run a subscription box business through Shopify, Recharge is the place to go. We have been using Recharge since 2016 and have had almost 0 issues or concerns. When there is a concern that arrives, they respond quickly. 5 Stars!

www.thewitchesmoon.com
Mere end 7 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 21. marts 2024

It's great to hear about your positive experience! Thank you for sharing.

19. marts 2024

I just love love love this APP! I installed this when I opened my store and it has been nearly seamless. If I can a question of concern, Customer service is very quick and thorough to resolve my issue. I will continue with Recharge as long as they suit my needs! Thanks so much!!!

Try-Blue
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 21. marts 2024

Thank you so much for the review!

3. juni 2024

Great app and great experience with customer support. Nena was super helpful in getting my issues resolved!

Quarter
Storbritannien
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 11. juni 2024

We appreciate your review and the shout out to Nena!

18. marts 2024

Recharge has been a really effective service to use for selling subscriptions. Their support team is very responsive and helpful with our questions. There are some limitations with the service, but overall we've enjoyed using Recharge for over 5+ years!

fourtillfour
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 21. marts 2024

We're so glad to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for sharing!

26. april 2024

Massively increased their prices! I am only a small coffee roastery. Went from paying about $2 a month based on how much I was selling to over $100 per month!

I was given some warning to be fair, but it takes a while to update your web site.

Plenty of other subscription services that don't charge the little guys anywhere near this (most are free to a point), so will be switching over ASAP!

Nelson Coffee
Storbritannien
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 13. maj 2024

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. We understand this can impact your business and did not make this decision lightly. Updating the price of our Standard plan gives us the continued flexibility and resources to invest in merchant support and innovative solutions to power our merchants in the future. Please reach out to our support team if there’s anything we can do.

Support: https://support.rechargepayments.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

24. maj 2024

Tech support is excellent, Juan C. Helped me today and solved my issue very quickly.

Raw Wild Dog Food

Raw Wild
Mere end 7 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 3. juni 2024

We appreciate your review - and the shout out to Juan!

22. marts 2024

We migrated back to ReCharge after a poor experience with one of the new subscription apps. Our Implementation Engineer, John, was phenomenal in getting us set up. The process entire migration process was thorough and transparent.

Raaka Chocolate
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 25. marts 2024

We're glad to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for the shout out to John!

20. maj 2024

Currently having a poor experience trying to reach a salesperson to help with my pricing plan. I sent an email inquiry 7 days ago but no one has replied to me.

I like the product but customer service seems to be going down which is frustrating.

BioEmblem
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 3. juni 2024

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. I have been in touch with my team regarding your concerns.

15. april 2024

Support was super helpful with multiple issues within the same chat. Very productive support session!

Force of Nature Meats
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 22. april 2024

We are glad to hear about your positive experience!

9. maj 2024

Working with Recharge has been great. Straightforward and easy to pick-up, everyone we have worked with has been extremely helpful in getting us on our feet and running.

Creekside Estate Winery
5 måneder bruger appen
Recharge svarede 20. maj 2024

Thank you for your five star review!