Anmeldelser (1.792)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
10. juli 2024

We had been dealing with the unfortunately complicated conversion between Shopify and Recharge. We really didn't want to change anything, but we basically had no choice but to convert. Already the recent price increases makes Recharge inaccessible for small businesses, but it was like we had no choice. Dealing with Recharge support was super confusing, as they were talking to us like we were developers (when that's really not the case and we asked them to explain things in plain English/layman's terms). It sounded like it would be super easy, but in reality, it wasn't.

When we ran into troubles and our website stopped working properly, Recharge luckily referred us to Nick at e-shop Genius. This 5-star review is only for Nick and his work. He helped us fix the website super quickly and got everything back on track seamlessly. He is responsive, expeditious, and friendly. We couldn't have done it without him!

LXMI
Næsten 8 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 15. juli 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of your experience with Recharge!

12. juni 2024

I do not want to give this app the 5 stars as I was really frustrated with the very messy conversion process that was forced on me by Recharge and Shopify. However, the 5 stars are solely for Nick, from the e-shop Genius, (as I don’t know where else to leave the review) who really saved this project for me. We had custom code that changed the way my site functioned and Nick was very considerate in understanding all the frustrations and was very helpful in providing specific guidance in order to get to solutions. He even got on a call with me to take time to understand the issues. Working him with was very easy, and I will without a doubt work with him again for other tasks. The new pricing of the app does not justify the service imo esp for my small business, but I have no choice and they know it. However, Nick has helped me work through the errors and has been a lifesaver!

Mask Moments
Næsten 6 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 17. juni 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

11. juni 2024

I've been using the Recharge Subscriptions app for our business, and it has been an absolute game-changer. The seamless integration with Shopify and the intuitive user interface make managing subscriptions incredibly easy. The app's robust features allow me to customize subscription plans, automate recurring payments, and provide a top-notch experience for my customers.

The support team is exceptional, always quick to respond and resolve any issues. Thanks to Recharge, my business has seen a significant increase in customer retention and satisfaction. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to streamline their subscription management process!

Mountain Gazette
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 17. juni 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

26. april 2024

Our Dev team says: "We have been using Recharge for offering subscriptions on our coffee store for some time now, and I must say we're impressed by the quality of service they provide. The main thing which makes them stand out is their top-notch customer support. I have been personally helped by Nikola C. from the technical support team on several technical issues and I must say he's a pro at what he does! We have recently migrated our store from "Recharge checkout on Shopify" to "Shopify Checkout Integration" and the entire migration and post-migration experience has been smooth because of Nikola and other members of the support team. Not only this, but I have contacted them via live chat and several other email tickets and I have always received blazing-fast responses with practical solutions. The support team is very active when it comes to fulfilling customer's needs, and we are having a great experience over all."

Hermanos Colombian Coffee Roasters
Storbritannien
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 13. maj 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience!

3. juli 2024

They are great to work with, we have been with them probably since the beginning of time (2017) and we have no plans of moving away from them! Best in the business and always very helpful!

Ellie
Mere end 7 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 8. juli 2024

Thank you so much for the five star review - and for your partnership through the years!

1. maj 2024

Everything about Recharge is a class act. I used them while my business was active, and had a great experience setting up subscriptions and collecting recurring revenue from customers. Very simple and easy to use. I did end up having to close my account and worked with Bryan Nguyen who was a HUGE help and support with getting some charges reversed. It's very rare in the SaaS world to get refunded for anything, and Recharge made me feel like a valued customer by taking care of that for me. All in all, great app, great support. I'll be back if I ever open a product-based business again!

Lagom Body Co.
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 13. maj 2024

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for the review - and the amazing shout out to Bryan!

7. juni 2024

Recharge has been a game-changer for our Shopify store! Setting up product subscriptions was a breeze, and our customers love the convenience of receiving their favorite items at regular intervals. The interface is user-friendly, making it easy to manage subscriptions and customize intervals to fit our needs. Plus, their customer service is top-notch—responsive, helpful, and always ready to assist with any questions. Highly recommend Recharge for any business looking to add a subscription model!

Earthssplendor
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 11. juni 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback and five star review!

21. maj 2024

We migrated from Recharge to Yotpo Subscriptions last year, and realized pretty quickly the mistake we had made. We are now back at Rechage, and excited to see all the new products and features they are rolling out!
Jairus at Recharge was especially helpful during the migration process. He clearly explained each step of the process and walked us step by step through a successful migration back to Recharge.

Very happy to be back at Recharge!

Davids Natural Toothpaste
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 3. juni 2024

Very glad to hear about your positive experience. Appreciate the shout out to Jairus!

29. maj 2024

I recently needed some tech support and was helped by Elijah. It was *hands down* the best support I have ever received. Elijah was prompt, clear, and kind. In 2 emails, Elijah was able to fully solve my problem. I am very impressed.

Vetz Petz Antinol CA
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 3. juni 2024

Thank you for your review - and the shout out to Elijah!

17. maj 2024

The app and the service is probably the best in the market. It works really well and the setup is very easy. We are using it from years and we've never had a several issue.

But the best is the technical support: very skilled, and they are so fast to respond to every request! This is a very crucial aspect to consider when implementing a business critical solution like this one.

We're really satisfied with Recharge!

Caffitaly
Italien
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 20. maj 2024

We appreciate your feedback & review!