Recharge Subscriptions , 1.650 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. december 2021

ReCharge is the best subscription app around, and everyone knows it. The thing that really sets them apart though is their support. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to utilize subscriptions for their store.

HeadBlade
23. juni 2023

Excellent technical support so far. Integration and customisation also pretty intuitive. So far so good. Recommend.

FASTRX
16 dage bruger appen
Recharge svarede 27. juni 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that you've had a good experience setting up Recharge

- Ty | VP of Services

23. november 2021

Great app and especially great onboarding support by Milena. Recharge is a highly flexible subscription app

Everjump
Tyskland
1. oktober 2021

Best in class subscription app for Shopify. Really good customer service, Milena was amazing I figured my issue so quickly

Lata
18. august 2021

Just started using this app so I can't really say anything about the performance as such. However, the customer service is super helpful which is always a good sign.

MyBeauty France
Tyskland
23. juni 2022

I often hesitate to contact any helpdesk support as I fear I won't receive a quick response, and keep trying to troubleshoot myself to find a solution, but Hector and his team were super quick to respond and fix a number of issues I had with the subscription service, which is reassuring when the app is there to dealing with my customers and their payments. Thanks team!

Florada
Australien
23. juni 2021

Affordable, easy to use, professional look. The customer service and technical support teams responded very quickly after submitting a couple of tickets and were very helpful in assisting with the issue I was having.

Quebracho Empanadas
4. marts 2021

Recharge has been great so far, but it's the support from Katarina N that makes it an overall excellent experience for us as a business. She's always quick to respond, has crazy levels of attention to detail and goes the extra mile to resolve any issues we have. Thank you!

Planthood
Storbritannien
30 dage bruger appen
1. december 2021

Amazing service! It's a great app. I love their helpful guides and I'm sure I'll be using this app for years to come.

Natty Body 4 All
29 dage bruger appen
22. september 2021

Easy to use App to set up subscriptions. I had a minor issue regarding my theme and their support was able to fix it quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend this to any shop owner!

Fungies