Recharge Subscriptions , 1.647 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. december 2023

I was reluctant to sign up to Recharge at first because of the higher price vs the lower priced subscription management apps available, however I have to say this is already proving extremely valuable.

First it's a well built app which just works so I don't have to worry about that, and the support team has always been highly responsive and extremely helpful with their responses (thank you Vincent for your support just now).

I also have found that more revenue is being saved because of the workflow from Recharge to encourage skipping, rather than a straight off the bat cancellation from the customer, so it's already proving highly valuable.

Great app, highly recommend!

Kaigum
Storbritannien
2 måneder bruger appen
Recharge svarede 19. december 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a five star review!

20. december 2023

Vinse has been extremely helpful and patient with our specific needs during onboarding, providing best-in-class service that is rarely seen in today's marketplace. We look forward to a long working relationship with Recharge.

Apollo Neuro
8 måneder bruger appen
Recharge svarede 26. december 2023

Thank you so much for the shout out to Vinse - we're glad to hear about your positive experience.

25. januar 2024

Really really appreciate immediate and detailed feedback from Vuk! It helped me a lot!

Matcha.com
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 29. januar 2024

Thank you so much for the review and the shout out to Vuk!

11. januar 2024

We enjoy using this platform for our subscription orders. They also have a great Customer Support Team!

Om Organics
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 16. januar 2024

Thank you for the review and the shout out to our Support Team!

16. november 2023

Recharge is GREAT! its the perfect option for any business with a subscription option. Fully customizable and lots of options. Customer service is super helpful as well!

Gear Pack
Mere end 7 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 20. november 2023

Thank you for leaving a five star review! We're glad to hear about your positive experience!

26. november 2023

Pierre L is a great Recharge associate! They helped me with all issues I was having and provided really useful information.

88 Acres
Cirka 7 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 28. november 2023

Thank you so much for leaving a review and a shout-out to Pierre!

14. december 2023

I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to add recurring orders and/or bundles to their website. Jairus Streight from Recharged help me get the app up and running. I greatly valued his expertise and patience. I felt he went above and beyond to make this app work for our site, which was difficult, because we have a complicated website. White glove experience from start to finish.

Prodrome
3 måneder bruger appen
Recharge svarede 19. december 2023

We appreciate the shout out to Jairus and the five star review!

15. december 2023

Miley was really helpful and solved all my problems, Many thanks again.

Swagger & Jacks Ltd
Storbritannien
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Recharge svarede 19. december 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and shout out to Miley!

12. december 2023

Recharge for Shopify has made business easier. It's seamless subscription management. It's the perfect solution for recurring sales. Highly recommended for its user-friendly interface and stellar support!

Fairhaven Health
9 måneder bruger appen
Recharge svarede 19. december 2023

We're glad to hear about you experience with Recharge. Thank you for the review!

9. januar 2024

Vinse was amazing in helping me set up Recharge. He ensured my integration was smooth and easy. I am excited to roll out subscriptions, and I look forward to reverting back in a few months after use.

Whey Better Bar
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Recharge svarede 16. januar 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!