Recharge Subscriptions , 1.700 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 86% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de janeiro de 2024

We have been users of ReCharge for a while, but just switched to use Bundles for our subscription and it simplifies everything. Our customers can now select what they want to receive every month based off what we have in stock, which is a real game changer. Irving from the Customer Service team was instrumental in making sure we had everything we needed and that the migration was a success.

Paint Plot Australia
Austrália
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Recharge deixou uma resposta 22 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

31 de janeiro de 2024

Recharge is a terrific app that has continued to improve. We've used this integration for years and it has worked wonders for our business and growing our subscriptions. Their customer support team is phenomenal as well. Everything from the integration, the service, the platform evolution, to the staff is top-notch. Highly recommend using this app and their services for your business!

MOSH
Quase 3 anos usando o app
Recharge deixou uma resposta 12 de fevereiro de 2024

We appreciate the five star review! We're glad to hear about your positive experience.

8 de janeiro de 2024

Recharge Pro is a phenomenal app. We've used this integration for years and it has worked wonders for our website and managing our subscriptions. We recently need assistance in customizing some of our subscriptions for our 2024 initiatives and we had the pleasure of work with Bryan from their team who worked with us for several hours to get our entire back end set up and fully functional. Everything from the integration, the service, to the staff is 5-star!! Highly recommend using recharge and their services for your business.

Kibo Foods
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Recharge deixou uma resposta 16 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a five star review!

19 de janeiro de 2024

I've had a great experience and the IT help is really actually helpful and I've always gotten quick responses, which I really appreciate. They helped with migrating from my previous platform and have been there with inquiries as my store has grown and I've updated my website etc.

Four Bears Sticker Club
Canadá
Quase 2 anos usando o app
Recharge deixou uma resposta 22 de janeiro de 2024

We are very glad to hear about your positive experience.

Data de edição: 8 de abril de 2024

Would not use again. Changed their billing cycles without informing customers. (They did say they sent emails but I had not received any).

Last month they had billed me (a month late) for the app after they went paid, but again, I did not know that they were changing their billing. Getting a refund was difficult. Once refunded I removed the app never to be used again.

You'll imagine my surprise when a month later I am billed again for the recharge app, that has been uninstalled for over a month now.

I'd highly recommend a different app just based on this experience.

Edit Update after response:

Based on their reply it is easy to understand that recharge has been a difficult company to work with. My review was not a complaint about the app graduating to a paid app. My review IS however a complaint of their lack of communication, not informing me I was getting moved to this plan in any way whatsoever, improper billing cycles, improper billing, and unwillingness to accept the facts as they have played out.

Please re read my review recharge, I have been working within your customer service parameters, and they have failed.

On the customer service side, the individual I have dealt with this time around has been great, but unfortunately she must be getting bad information, as she was told my requested refund was completed (it wasn't).

Cronch Dog Treats
Canadá
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Recharge deixou uma resposta 8 de abril de 2024

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. We understand this can impact your business and did not make this decision lightly. Updating the price of our Standard plan gives us the continued flexibility and resources to invest in merchant support and innovative solutions to power our merchants in the future. Please reach out to our support team if there’s anything we can do.

Support: https://support.rechargepayments.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

29 de janeiro de 2024

The app works well but more than anything we really appreciated the help from support on customising according to our needs. Nick from the e-shop Genius was quick and helpful, and understood our needs immediately.

Dr. David Jack
Reino Unido
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Recharge deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to drop a review!

9 de abril de 2024

Recharge has played a pivotal role in our journey to success. With its user-friendly interface and dedicated staff, Recharge has streamlined our operations and made our lives significantly easier. Trystan Plunkett has been an invaluable ally, offering unwavering support whenever we require assistance, no questions asked.

FMF Racing
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

Their team helped me with a number of complications when we migrated, even though we were working outside regular business hours.

OutdoorVitals
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
Recharge deixou uma resposta 16 de janeiro de 2024

I'm glad to hear about your positive experience with Recharge!

27 de janeiro de 2024

I have been using Recharge since 2019. Since Shopify theme 2.0, very poor service :
- the app has not been robust (customers not going through the right checkout)
- Support let me down on my bug for over a week with massive impact on my business
- They made me move to shopify checkout and on the way increased by 99$/month my subscription (with no extra service quite poor support on the opposite)
I'm feel being abused as my customers are subscribed and they know that moving elsewhere would imply to ask customers for their bank details again => churn.
Really NOT HAPPY and thinking seriously about an exit.

Raconte Moi un Chocolat
França
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
Recharge deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2024

We are appreciative of your feedback. I will be sharing it with my team as we discuss future improvements within Recharge.

2 de janeiro de 2024

I wholeheartedly endorse this app for managing subscription payments on Shopify. The setup process is incredibly straightforward, thanks to the comprehensive documentation provided. The level of support offered is exceptional, and my experience with Nick from e-shop Genius only reinforced this positive impression.

During a theme update, I encountered a minor configuration issue with the app. Enter Nick, the expert from e-shop Genius, who not only promptly addressed the issue but also went above and beyond to ensure everything was running seamlessly. Kudos to Recharge Payments and E-Shop Genius for delivering an outstanding app and service.

Perfect Period
Quase 4 anos usando o app
Recharge deixou uma resposta 16 de janeiro de 2024

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!