Recharge Subscriptions , 1.642 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Ocak 2021

I like the functionality of the app very much, however customizing the widget (i.e. removing one time purchase option) is a little too restrictive. Everything else is great!

Tiny Human Food
18 Ekim 2021

The app is great for relatively simple subscription models. More a fault of Shopify than this app's developers, but things can get very convoluted very quickly due to multiple duplicate products being created. Their support is great, however, so any hiccups we've had were taken care of through support. I could only give 4 stars though, because with the number of times we've had to contact support, it feels like charging $300/mo for enhanced support is somewhat extortionate. They are overall pretty timely (usually 1-2 business days), however.

UNI KEY Health
8 Haziran 2021

The app is easy to set up and if there are issues the team is very responsive. The interface can be a little convoluted to navigate and we don't have options to set proper discount percentages unless we create a coupon from within the app. The out of the box implementation inserts certain text in areas where it's not needed and there is no edit functionality to modify. Other than that it's been helpful in testing out the viability of a subscription program.

Naturaz
22 Kasım 2021

I use this app for subscription services. Although I find it hard to navigate sometimes, the support I received from their team always made me feel like if I got lost or messed something us, they would be right there to help me set it right! I am so very grateful for Alex G from the support team for giving me the help and instruction to make me feel confident navigating the app on my own. She has made me feel like I am capable of navigating this aspect of our business and for that I am beyond happy with their support services.

Our Gorongosa
12 Ocak 2021

Great app. Amazing customer service, always swift responses with lots of relevant and helpful information!

Champagne Collective
Birleşik Krallık
11 Şubat 2021

Just want to share that ReCharge's customer service is on point every time I needed help. My most recent experience was with Jessie M. and it was superb. ;)

Amrita Health Foods
25 Kasım 2021

The app is good, however the support service team have been fantastic. I'll always try and set up or fix things first, but I must admit there are just somethings I need to get the techs to fix. Thanks

CocoMaNuts
Yeni Zelanda
25 Mart 2022 tarihinde düzenlendi

The application itself is very good when it comes to subscription type purchases. The only thing which's actually a negative is that when an "export" of cancelled subscription is made, it's given in "in full" As in there's no option to select the date for which you want the export to be given. Thanks.

SIMFORT ONLINE STORE
28 Ekim 2021

The customer service team is amazing. Matt, specifically, gave me over-the-top great service until I fully understood the issue my customers were experiencing. The app is great. 4 stars only because access to the subscription portal for customers can be wonky if the proper settings aren't enabled from the get-go. Talk to a customer service person first : )

Pass the Honey
15 Şubat 2022

The app is a little bit confusing with its features - it's not as straightforward. However, the customer support is amazing and quick and resolved my query quickly 5 out of 5.

cuddlies.co