Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited November 17, 2020

I am incredibly pleased with the ReCharge Support Staff, notably Tarek A. I was able to get quick solutions from Tarek (that others said could not be done) and I'm thrilled! I've always received quick and smart responses and great attention to detail and my concerns. I told them they deserve a promotion and I wish I had the authority to give them one! I spoke to so many people about different setup questions and possibilities - from our team, Shopify, and even ReCharge and Tarek provided the only solutions that have worked, accommodated all facets of my concerns, and were very simple to set up (this has happened on multiple occasions). Communication is always thoughtful, clear, and concise. High praise from All-Star Nutrition! Thank you so much!

All-Star Nutrition
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 17, 2020

This app needs no introduction as it's become an industry standard with Shopify and enabling subscription/recurring revenue e-commerce businesses. So you'd think they would rest on their laurels when it comes to customer service, right?? WRONG -- ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SUPPORT. Add to this the fact they are constantly rolling out new features and functionality. Best app experience. Hands down. - the team over at NateGrooming.com

Nate Personal Care Inc.
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 12, 2020

Great support through the onboarding process. Has done everything we expected for supporting our subscription offering. The new theme for the subscriber portal is a huge improvement.

Oakland Coffee Works
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 12, 2020

The entire team is great. Quick responses and easy to understand instructions - even for someone like me who struggles with all things technical.

Coffee Snacks
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 11, 2020

This app is flexible and helped us a lot. Support is first class, on time, doing the extra mile for us.

ArmedinaUSA
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 11, 2020

I use this app to manage a few different subscriptions. I had a small issue with something and I had it resolved within an hour of me sending my email for help. Highly recommend!

thebeerclub.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
November 9, 2020

We use ReCharge on many Shopify stores, both large and small. It is the most advanced subscription platform out there, with a great developer experience. I highly recommend it.

Hello Bello
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 9, 2020

We've been partnering with Recharge for a few years, and they've come along way. Recently they've made a lot of strides in amplifying their technical capabilities. They've listened to our needs as a brand and provide awesome customer support for our team! Would definitely recommend.

LOLA
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 6, 2020

We recently switched over to Shopify Plus and they recommended this app (as did our development agency HulkApps). I understand why, super customizable! Love it.

Crate Club, LLC
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 6, 2020

We have tried a couple of other subscription management apps through the years and the Recharge app is the best by far.

Carnivore Club USA