Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Super Sisters Store

Great app! Makes recurring payments super easy. Integrates great with Shopify and they set everything up for you.

Q Energy - Drink Healthy

We've been using Recharge for just under a month now. Very pleased with the ease of use and results. Clayton has been our point person for set up, fixes and some customizations and he has done an excellent job. The Recharge team has been quite responsive to our particular needs.We are very pleased with this app, which has allowed us to feature our Monthly Saver plan more prominently. We have had a lot of great feedback from our clients who are pleased with how easy it is for them to use.

Thanks to the team at Recharge! If you have or use a subscription model, you should use recharge.

It's Simply Local

This APP and the workers behind it are fantastic! Clayton answered every question that I had and was on top of any concerns. They were able to mold the subscription service to what I needed. Everywhere else I went it was a blanket service that left little to work with on terms of what me and my store needed. Again, fantastic app with great workers. I highly recommend!

Two Riche

Awesome customer service from Clayton, very hands on and makes the setting up process simple. I would recommended them to anyone who's looking to implement subscription based products to their website! Looking forward to working with these guys!

together

We moved our subscription service over from Chargify to ReCharge after being very disappointed with the integration of Chargify to Shopify, a massive lack of innovation and poor customer service when I finally got to communicate with someone.

This was the best decision we have made for our ecommerce site. Subscriptions are now simple and more flexible for our customers to start. We are constantly getting new features added, and although some features we may have had before they are always better implemented by ReCharge and the customer service is second to none with fast friendly email and Skype conversations.

We have seen a massive increase in signups and are excited to improve our service further and offer our customers new features as they are added to ReCharge moving forward.

Oh, and the pricing is much much fairer.

Thanks guys for putting the effort in to make an awesome app!

INDIGO H20

Great customer service and support! I am a total novice and they helped me from start to finish to set this up in my store.

Pasilobus, Inc

As a Shopify developer I can say this is a great great app. Smartly designed, easy to use and Recharge team developers is offering direct phone support, they take care of everything for you. Recharge is the best subscription app on the app store right now and it is super affordable. Good job guys!

WoofersWorld

Nice newcomer to the recurring subscriptions space on Shopify. Fantastic support, quick turnaround and very helpful team. Thanks!

Quilting Around

I think this company is going in the right directions, I would have given it 5 stars, but there are still a few more "abilities" that they are working on. But have been told they are in the works. Customer Service is what has sold us on ReCharge, could not talk to anyone at most other "subscription services"

Thanks,
Will
Quilting Around

Hairburst

The easiest way to launch a subscription based business on shopify.