Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

HormoneSynergy

So far so good! Decided to give this a try on a Wednesday (initial phone meeting), Clayton and Oisin had it integrated and functional by Saturday. My part was easy, simply setting up an account with Stripe. Support has answered all my questions quickly and effectively. I've already had several customers take advantage of the new "ReCharge" option and expect it to be a great investment.

Metal Marvels

LOVE this app! It's functionality is GREAT for our Subscription boxes we sell for jewelry and accessories! Not to mention the behind the scenes guys were great. When I couldn't figure something out they helped and fast. A+ ReCharge!

Giving Families

Clayton & Oisin at ReCharge are AMAZINGLY helpful! I'm fairly new to Shopify and typically ask a TON of questions in general, but these guys have gone above & beyond to answer every question and alleviate every concern as soon as possible; I couldn't be happier and would recommend ReCharge to anyone and everyone! GREAT APP!!!

Four Sigma Foods

We're really glad about choosing ReCharges app. Their customer service has been superior. We encountered some issues with our customized theme and they did all extra coding work for us to get our subscription product launched properly.

So far the best experience with Shopify Apps! Keep up the good work! Highly recommended!

Metagenics

The ReCharge app works great and the app team did an amazing job getting it up and running on my site under a tight deadline.

BREAD EMPIRE

I was exploring competitors to recharge and I must say that this is a great looking tool that operates extremely well. Integration is super easy and the team at recharge gets things done fast ...to your specs.

Beard Life

The guys have developed a fantastic app that works exactly as described.
We are Australian based are were able to get in contact via phone with both Oisin & Clayton who provided excellent integration support.
WIthin the first week we had a number of subscribers take up our recurring monthly offer.
I recommend for any online business that is looking to secure a line of recurring steady cash flows.
Top job boys and thank you for the app.

US Chia

This was an app that I've been wanting since I opened my shop (a year ago). It's really going to help our business grow since we rely on reorders to keep the wheels turning! The team is really dedicated to getting this product right and I look forward to it's continued improvements!

Project Candy Box

ReCharge understood my need to have my recurring payments up and ready and they delivered in record timing. Thanks guys!

Vintage TeaWorks

Customer service experience was amazing. Clayton and Oisin answered all my questions and were very responsive. They got me all set up in a matter of days and I've already started receiving orders. It is a simple and clean app that will be a permanent feature on our website. Thanks!