Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

1471 - 1480 of 2069 reviews

Simply Pure Nature

I had a rocky start with the app, as it wasn't working the way it was advertised. However, the support team responded well.

My chosen theme had something odd about it, but ReCharge stepped up and quickly found the issue. The app & store are working well together, performing as well as I expected.

Nice job!

Smallbeer Au

Pretty intuitive setup. Responsive and pro-active support. We're already seeing good results after the first three days live.

Boobiebars

The one and only issue I have is that our customers cannot customize their subscription boxes - other than that, I would give it 5 stars all around. Their support team is especially great & friendly!

Healthy Delivery

So far ReCharge has been an asset to our store. I didn't give it 5 stars because
1. I have only been using it for a few months
2. It was such a pain to move my existing clients that I gave up
3. I'm still not entirely comfortable with the ins and outs of the software

It is definitely an app that takes time to learn, but it's because the program is so robust. As far as moving my clients, this wasn't ReCharge's fault, though they made it sound like importing clients was going to be easy. It turned out not to be. I include this next info for those currently using Quickbooks billing. After three 45+ min conversations with Intuit/Quickbooks cust. service, I ran out of patience. Either no one I talked to could understood the concept of client migration, or they knew and just weren't willing to help me. Either way, the process stalled at step 1.

As for their service team, I only have high praise! Easy to contact and quick responses. They have an online chat feature that I really appreciate and their team members are both knowledgeable and friendly.

Cajun Crate

Great Support! I just started using ReCharge but after many many reviews and research of other apps, this one seems to be the one that will work best for our box company Cajuncrate.co

True Moringa

In the beauty industry, subscription options are absolutely essential to retaining and serving our customers. Recharge offers an affordable, subtle solution that blends beautifully with the aesthetic of our website and offers a robust and easily customizable backend.

Keephealthyinc

So far so good! The team at ReCharge has been responsive since day one. From the initial call and the service team helping with implementation. Everything seems to work so far although its fairly new to our site we are excited to be working with a great app but importantly a team that is very responsive to inquiry for help! thanks ReCharge!

Babewell

So far we've absolutely loved our experience with recharge. We've been so impressed by their customer support and have nothing but good things to say about this app!

Naughty North

Recurring Billing was SO easy to set up and get going. I thought setting up my subscription box was going to be a pain but I was wrong. Also three thumbs up for support :) responses in minutes, not days

Synchro

This app has been very successful for us