Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

F2 Nutrition

We had been looking for a great recurring app for choppily even though this app is new it works great. customer service has been prompt and helpful.

Nos Curieux Voyageurs

I want to say that this is the first review I have ever written on the Shopify app store. I have used quite a lot of apps but have never felt the need to write a review, whereas here I feel practically obligated to write one after everything the ReCharge team has done for us.
First of all, these guys just came out of nowhere a few weeks ago, right when we were ready to launch our site. We have tried all of the other subscription apps on the app store, and none of them could meet all of our requirements - we had a list of pros and cons for each app. While we would've had to settle for one of these options, ReCharge launched and saved us! Not only does their app fulfill all of our demands, but their customer service is... well you have excellent customer service, and then you have ReCharge customer service light years ahead. We had a lot of specific requests and they took the time through a ton of e-mails and multiple Skype calls to cater to all our needs. That right there is authentic proof that their customers' success is truly important to them! They had no obligation to do all they did, and they went well beyond what we could have expected.
I would recommend ReCharge to anyone who wants to sell subscriptions. While other subscription apps have their pros and cons, ReCharge brings the total package!

DrAxe.com Online Store

After looking at what else was available in the shopify store, I was almost ready to throw up my hands and give up adding a subscription/autoship service on to our store. Then I found ReCharge, and I couldn't be happier.

Set up was insanely fast. I'm very happy with the results, in less than a week I'm set up and have paying customers on autoship. Amazing customer service and a very high quality product. I definitely recommend using this app for autoship.

Brickell Men's Products

THIS is THE app for ecommerce stores who want to offer a subscription service. It works seemlessly with Shopify's cart and the pricing is absolutely spot on - they only make money when you do. Setting up is an absolute breeze and the owners are always willing to hear your thoughts and help.

Victor & Victor Inc.

Love this app! Excellent intergration with Shopify, excellent customer service and all for a great price. This is hands down the best product for a startup retailer.

Primal Life Organics.... Paleo Skincare

I would give this app 10 stars if I could! I have been waiting for an app like this for a very long time! The support staff at ReCharge is incredible, available and so easy to work with! The app does exactly what I need- the ability for my customers to automatically re-order products at an interval they choose. I can set a discounted price as an incentive for customers to use this feature. THANK YOU recharge for such an amazing app and a seamless integration! I highly recommend this app to generate repeated sales effortlessly!

PiecesofThere

Great custom service and customizable app that makes recurring revenue easy!

Petite Boîte à Vie

The app is everything you could want for processing recurring payments through Shopify and their customer service is beyond top notch.

Artís Coffee

We spent a lot time evaluating Shopify subscription clients. Working with ReCharge has been great - they're very hands on and are eager to learn about the needs of your shop. It's the most streamlined implementation we have found and it's a win for us and for our customers..

CharityMagnets

Oisin, Clayton and their team and beyond amazing. They are an absolute pleasure to work with, responsive and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with Recharge. Many companies can learn a thing or two about great customer service from these guys. Recharge is absolutely fantastic. We tried other apps for recurring billing and none seamlessly integrated with Shopify's shopping cart like Recharge, which is critical for a great user experience. Recharge is like magic and we could not be happier. In fact, we could not launch our store without it. I recommend this app and the people behind it as highly as any customer could ever recommend anyone.