Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

DrAxe.com Online Store

After looking at what else was available in the shopify store, I was almost ready to throw up my hands and give up adding a subscription/autoship service on to our store. Then I found ReCharge, and I couldn't be happier.

Set up was insanely fast. I'm very happy with the results, in less than a week I'm set up and have paying customers on autoship. Amazing customer service and a very high quality product. I definitely recommend using this app for autoship.

Brickell Men's Products

THIS is THE app for ecommerce stores who want to offer a subscription service. It works seemlessly with Shopify's cart and the pricing is absolutely spot on - they only make money when you do. Setting up is an absolute breeze and the owners are always willing to hear your thoughts and help.

Victor & Victor Inc.

Love this app! Excellent intergration with Shopify, excellent customer service and all for a great price. This is hands down the best product for a startup retailer.

Primal Life Organics.... Paleo Skincare

I would give this app 10 stars if I could! I have been waiting for an app like this for a very long time! The support staff at ReCharge is incredible, available and so easy to work with! The app does exactly what I need- the ability for my customers to automatically re-order products at an interval they choose. I can set a discounted price as an incentive for customers to use this feature. THANK YOU recharge for such an amazing app and a seamless integration! I highly recommend this app to generate repeated sales effortlessly!

PiecesofThere

Great custom service and customizable app that makes recurring revenue easy!

Petite Boîte à Vie

The app is everything you could want for processing recurring payments through Shopify and their customer service is beyond top notch.

Artís Coffee

We spent a lot time evaluating Shopify subscription clients. Working with ReCharge has been great - they're very hands on and are eager to learn about the needs of your shop. It's the most streamlined implementation we have found and it's a win for us and for our customers..

CharityMagnets

Oisin, Clayton and their team and beyond amazing. They are an absolute pleasure to work with, responsive and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with Recharge. Many companies can learn a thing or two about great customer service from these guys. Recharge is absolutely fantastic. We tried other apps for recurring billing and none seamlessly integrated with Shopify's shopping cart like Recharge, which is critical for a great user experience. Recharge is like magic and we could not be happier. In fact, we could not launch our store without it. I recommend this app and the people behind it as highly as any customer could ever recommend anyone.

This Bar Saves Lives

ReCharge is literally a life-saver! (no pun intended) It's a huge upgrade from our old system. The fact that we can now have recurring orders built into Shopify is huge for us. It's so seamless for our backend/tracking and we how love how easy and simple it is in terms of the User Experience. The guys over at Bootstrap Heroes have gone above and beyond to help us with implementation. ReCharge is a MUST for any business looking to install a recurring order system!

Kachava

Great App, Great Team!!! This app is perfect! We've been trying to solve this challenge for months and looked at every option out there. ReCharge is in a class of it's own. So simple. So seamless. And the support team are awesome to work with!