Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Shahila Com

I have to cancel app subscription code that was causing error.

Perfectketo

The app itself is relatively good. However, we have experienced HUGE issues with fraudulent charges flowing through ReCharge... and ReCharge has been unable (or unwilling) pass critical order data into Shopify and our other anti-fraud tools to prevent fraudulent orders from being placed.

This is costing us 10k+ per month, because ReCharge does not have the proper tools set up to prevent fraud. And their customer support has not been helpful resolving this.

Jewelbots

This app is the worst. Little support, lost all of our subscribers multiple times. Out a bunch of revenue and angry customers and no support unless you pay $499/m (which would be fine if we could hold on to our subscribers, but since we have no revenue after using Recharge it doesn't make much sense). Total waste of time.

Ovenbird Coffee Roasters Co

Unfortunately we never got along well with this app. This plugin has got serious bugs. We have lost a lot pf money because the "invalid parameter" issue. Customers have been furious with us about this and we cannot permit that an unreliable plugin can destroy our business. Lucky who has been able to make this plugin work. Unfortunately we cannot share the same experience.

UPDATE September 2017. We wanted to give another go after few months. Unfortunately this app seems to be against us. It worked ok for a few weeks then again problems started to happen. Inventory issues, sold out errors etc. let us losing subscriptions. Perhaps we are the very unlucky ones but in case unfortunately I had to stick with my single star review.

Heyshabbyme

Setup ruleset had it confirmed by Recharge. Sent our 100k customers a email to come sign up, but then get a email saying our ruleset would not work the way we were first told it would work. We had to resend a email to all 100k customers and turn off item. Who knows how much money this app cost us. Customer support went from 30 mins to reply to now I've been waiting 2 hours to hear from them after they said something was correct that turned out to be wrong and cause our company to have a failed product launch.

Naples Pc

Why can't you do digital downloads or services? Annoying

Feshionn Iobi

Very unhappy as I asked the support of this app (Pietro) If i need to connect with another company(third party) to checkout a subscription product listing, and they told me no! it goes through their system.... but clearly said no i do not need to connect with anybody else. After I signed up in the setup process it gives you 2 options: to connect with Strip or Braintree, and that is it. So you do have to connect with a third party, other wise what do you call them?

I am not happy as their communication is misleading in my opinion.

I think their should be an application that will use your shopify and paypal checkout that you already have in place and enable it for subscription charging once a month or so for subscription products. Why have so many parties to do subscription product.

Coffeephilia

I had a very bad experience with them. Their system is not really shopify compatible, it does mess up your website. Nowadays there are subscription apps way more efficient, with way more flexibility and a much better support from the developers. The support team respond fast but they are not helpful at all, rather waste your time I strongly suggest you find an app somewhere else.

2 Next