Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Demitasse

I hate the fact that I cannot have it billed through Shopify, but instead I have to manage a separate subscription. Utterly pointless and unnecessary!

Paganmarieshopnz

Awful app tried to uninstall it and now its messing with our cart and not allowing customers to checkout !

Hhn Marketplace

Extremely poor customer service! pissed me off. I emailed Recharge Support team 4 TIMES!!! and did not receive any type of response back for someone to assist me in setting up and installing the Recurring app! this has gone on for weeks! The app seems great, but the customer support from Recharge is extremely poor and unprofessional!! I do not want to invest into a app where the customer support will always be like this. I have been really patient to hear back from Recharge, probably more than I should have and I'm just fed up. I'm going to Bold Recurring Subscription app which offers a whole lot more fantastic, robust features, which is probably where I should have went at anyway because I have history with Bold Support team and they always provide 100% top-notch customer service and they're very prompt and professional in responding to their customers unlike Recharge team.

Qmedic

This was a terrible experience. The customer service team was responsive but the app is poorly designed. The situation turned into a nightmare when the ReCharge team edited our live site instead of test theme (despite our explicit instructions not to do this).

I would skip this app and go with a service that understands the need for a strict separation between a sandbox and live site.

Carbon Scrub

A nightmare to deactivate, our website was down for over an hour

Shahila Com

I have to cancel app subscription code that was causing error.

Perfectketo

The app itself is relatively good. However, we have experienced HUGE issues with fraudulent charges flowing through ReCharge... and ReCharge has been unable (or unwilling) pass critical order data into Shopify and our other anti-fraud tools to prevent fraudulent orders from being placed.

This is costing us 10k+ per month, because ReCharge does not have the proper tools set up to prevent fraud. And their customer support has not been helpful resolving this.

Jewelbots

This app is the worst. Little support, lost all of our subscribers multiple times. Out a bunch of revenue and angry customers and no support unless you pay $499/m (which would be fine if we could hold on to our subscribers, but since we have no revenue after using Recharge it doesn't make much sense). Total waste of time.

Ovenbird Coffee Roasters Co

Unfortunately we never got along well with this app. This plugin has got serious bugs. We have lost a lot pf money because the "invalid parameter" issue. Customers have been furious with us about this and we cannot permit that an unreliable plugin can destroy our business. Lucky who has been able to make this plugin work. Unfortunately we cannot share the same experience.

UPDATE September 2017. We wanted to give another go after few months. Unfortunately this app seems to be against us. It worked ok for a few weeks then again problems started to happen. Inventory issues, sold out errors etc. let us losing subscriptions. Perhaps we are the very unlucky ones but in case unfortunately I had to stick with my single star review.

Heyshabbyme

Setup ruleset had it confirmed by Recharge. Sent our 100k customers a email to come sign up, but then get a email saying our ruleset would not work the way we were first told it would work. We had to resend a email to all 100k customers and turn off item. Who knows how much money this app cost us. Customer support went from 30 mins to reply to now I've been waiting 2 hours to hear from them after they said something was correct that turned out to be wrong and cause our company to have a failed product launch.