Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

Niiyaa

Worst Support. Getting replies in 4-5 days. Not a able to do a single transaction through there checkout.

Silver Falls Sustainability Co.

"Inventory Issues". I have this live on my site right now, but customers can't order because it's shows everything as out of stock. I've reached out for support, got a very quick original response, but haven't heard anything since.

Weave & Woven

Every time I need to log onto this app I cannot, I've been given links, told that its Shopify's fault it won't open this list goes on. But the bottom line is every month I cannot for the life of me log into my account; its get stuck in this loop of either not opening at all or requesting my Shopify store name and I never get anywhere. I have contact support a plethora of times 4-6 and they never fix it just give me an excuse and a walk around way to access stuff that lasts for a month then stops working. I would recommend staying away from this app, I'm currently researching new ones before taking them on so I'm not stuck in this predicament again. So unbelievable frustrating,

Research Rockstar's Training Store

Great concept and easy to use, but they turned off my service after sending me one (1) notice about my credit card needing to be updated, which unfortunately had gone to my spam folder. No second notice, no snail mail letters, no phone call. Not even an alert when I log into Shopify. So I lost $1000s of dollars. I can't tell clients "Oops, I forgot to bill you the last 3 months so please pay up now." Total nightmare.

TroubleMaker Trading Company

App won't move past the setup page. Wasted half an hour trying to do ANYTHING. So I will be moving on.

puffbarsforless

This app is extremely annoying to navigate, mixing up important categories with subcategory options. I can't find any real help to my variant error when trying to buy the subscription. The team to help must be paid and it's difficult going about it for free support since you have to go through the support team trying to get paid. It's free but I can't even get it to work properly. It integrates with smile.io BADLY and you can't even access the subscriptions through the smile.io login account belonging to the customer. A LOT of what the description says just plain isn't true.

Kafetos Coffee

Very hard to install and does not give you option to test system. Also it says free until you reach $100,000 in sales but it charge you a subscription of $30.00. After following all the steps, it does not work.

Basil Me

The customer service aligned with this integration, HORRIBLE so far. NOT personable AT ALL, and not very knowledgable either. We've been trying to 'activate' our account for going on THREE weeks. Numerous customers reaching out due to 'declined cards', payments not being processed to our bank accounts.

Preschool Kids Online

The company responded rather quickly by email, although the explanations and tutorials that they always gave was not useable because it was missing key steps. I only had their product for less than a day. BUT, I'm not able to use it because the instructions are written for people that already know ReCharge's app. Which that is not the case for me. So missing parts of the instructions makes the biggest deal to me. I can not even use the program because I can not figure it out and key parts of the instructions are missing.

The customer service was rather fast response by email. I really wanted this app to work

Brew Bomb Cold Brew Equipment

The app was extremely difficult to set up and integrate with Shopify. And the support is 24 hour email so to resolve the simplest issue takes days. If you want chat support that costs $99 per month.. Think the whole thing is a setup.. make it as difficult as possible to use, and then charge $99 per month to help you make it work.