ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your subscription business

That’s it Nutrition

As a new user, I'm still learning the nuts and bolts of this very powerful app! ReCharge support is always extremely helpful with an extra email to follow up before closing the ticket (special shout out to Dalia!). I do wish that the ability to chat with support was not a paid extra, but response time via email is still very fast!

Equal Food

It's simple to use, but sometimes the communication with shopify is not 100% clear refund through shopify or recharge). We also had issues with the translation app "Translation Lab". I find the price a bit elevated when comparing to alternatives. Super happy to see quality of customer service.

Sanitaire Commercial

App can be a bit clunky to setup and has weird quirks (you can't have a customer enter the frequency, you have to predefine it for them) but their support teams are really strong! Katrina N. helped me recently and she was knowledgeable and a quick responder to solve my problem.

La Cabra

We've been using Recharge for 5 years and it has provided us with the platform to grow our subscription business very well. Mostly I want to point out their customer service. This is A++. Always kind with a fast response and helping out with anything big and small.

Panhandle Weight Loss Center

Jessie M has been an amazing help with some of our questions regarding bulk updates for our subscription items. Overall, the app is easy to use and we have nothing but good things to say about the service we got from Jessie recently - would highly recommend!

Steamm Espresso

There are some things I'd likely change a bit (finding past invoices is not as straightforward as one would like), but in general I find ReCharge support to be helpful. We appreciate our subscribers, and this makes holding onto them easier.

Wilde Brands

Interface is a little clunky and I wish there were better analytics, but Recharge gets the job done. Their customer service is terrific and was very patient with my team. As far as subscription apps go Recharge is the best for the money.

Real Hero Studios

Recharge Subscriptions does pretty well, it's not perfect and it's definitely missing some functionality, but we can't find anything better on the shopify app store. Clay with customer service has been very helpful!

The Creative Learning Co.

The support is great, but it does lack some features I wish it had. Would love to be able to charge customers on the same day each month and/or schedule cut-off dates for new subscribers.

Welo Probiotics

The team is very helpful - they respond very quickly and are eager to help! We struggled a bit to integrate the app with the customized elements of our site but it is now working fine.