Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

AWAKN

I left off a star because I have not seen it in action yet, I just got it set up. However, I will say that there support team is top notch and super responsive. I really appreciated the communication.

presmile

It is functioning app with good support. I had some problem with installing it with my live theme, but they fixed it for me very quickly.

Springbound Snacks

Great customer service and great product overall, but I had a customer complaint regarding difficulty in updating recurring orders.

The Functional Co.

Excellent app. It became a little difficult to figure out a few kinks but I was finally able to speak to someone over the phone about the issue going on and they resolved it super fast! Thank you!

Medusa's Make-Up

They should have a punch list to start.
There's several things they they don't tell you when you sign up. It does not work with quick view, you'll have to have custom coding done or remove quick view completely from your site. It does not work in facebook or instgram stores. It does not work with the "you may also like" feature in shopify. These were all things we had to find out the hard way and hire a coder. I am not a huge fan of how long their response time is for emails, generally 12-24 hours. Some of our issues took several days to get fixed because of the slow response time. I may seem impatient, but I am running a business here. They REALLY need a live chat!
There is very limited options when it comes to discount codes. They do not offer the same options as in Shopify, which is really annoying. There is only simple % discount, no BOGO :(
Our store has a monthly beauty box as well as 300+ products so we like to offer a variety of discounts.
Also, just learning after 6 months later that when your customer updates their address in Shopify it does not carry over to ReCharge. This has caused quite an issue with customers who had updated their address and we still shipped to old address from the system.

TULA Skincare

it was for auto delivery, working overall but lack of flexibility, especially if working at a start-up wit limited on hand qty

Schuil Coffee Co.

Joel P. was amazing!!!! His customer service was so point, thorough, kind, informative, and helped us out so much! Thank you Joel, you are a rockstar!

Cococlectic: A Craft Bean-to-Bar Club

My migration from a different recurring app was smooth. I have no knowledge in setting up a website so this was a little challenging but the team answered all my questions and I was happy with it.

The app ran smoothly until recently when there were changes and updates that messed up my settings, but the team was very patient with me by helping me figure out what happened. It took a few days but it got fixed and they compensated me for the error on their part. This app has definitely made my business run smoother.

Walt's Coffee Roasters

The ReCharge app allowed us to begin offering coffee subscriptions on our website. It's easy to learn to use and their support team responds quickly and effectively.

Mama Bamboo

I like how simple the app is to use and manage. And the team have been great answering questions.
I'd love to see it work more dynamically - showing the discounted price for things as the customer adds them to the basket before checkout but this is a minor issue.