Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

Tavetanutrition.com

This is great app but the charge is too much $59 a month is too much.I dont think i would want to spend that. Bold works better for me

Cali Tiger

Clearly a high churn of staff at this company. After previously receiving amazing support. We are stuck trying to organise what was done 6 months ago with ease through great support staff. Now we are facing days of back and forth emailing trying to get the job done. Waiting for someone at the company to care about the work they put out and get the job finished.

The Keto Co

Integration is manual by them and it takes ages with no answer. don't be fooled by nice graphics they show to you. it is waste of time and effort

Reverse Activewear

This app caused nothing but problems. Confusing to set up and there is never anyone to answer you questions. They put the code in the wrong subscription so it wasn't saving my customers information. Then it would double charge customers after the dates I selected to be reoccurring. It was a nightmare.

Potty Plant

We have been waiting for over a month for Recharge to get our store working correctly. Despite contacting them it is still not setup. Beware if you think this is an easy integration, they have to write custom code to make it work with a standard theme and it also uses a completely different checkout to Shopify so you dont benefit from any of Shopify's checkout features as it is a poor clone.

Demitasse

I hate the fact that I cannot have it billed through Shopify, but instead I have to manage a separate subscription. Utterly pointless and unnecessary!

Paganmarieshopnz

Awful app tried to uninstall it and now its messing with our cart and not allowing customers to checkout !

Hhn Marketplace

Extremely poor customer service! pissed me off. I emailed Recharge Support team 4 TIMES!!! and did not receive any type of response back for someone to assist me in setting up and installing the Recurring app! this has gone on for weeks! The app seems great, but the customer support from Recharge is extremely poor and unprofessional!! I do not want to invest into a app where the customer support will always be like this. I have been really patient to hear back from Recharge, probably more than I should have and I'm just fed up. I'm going to Bold Recurring Subscription app which offers a whole lot more fantastic, robust features, which is probably where I should have went at anyway because I have history with Bold Support team and they always provide 100% top-notch customer service and they're very prompt and professional in responding to their customers unlike Recharge team.

Qmedic

This was a terrible experience. The customer service team was responsive but the app is poorly designed. The situation turned into a nightmare when the ReCharge team edited our live site instead of test theme (despite our explicit instructions not to do this).

I would skip this app and go with a service that understands the need for a strict separation between a sandbox and live site.

Carbon Scrub

A nightmare to deactivate, our website was down for over an hour