Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Cherries & Carrot Tops

I regret the day I installed this app. It has been nothing but a pain in my, and my customers arse since the day it began. Customer support take ages to respond, and usually I have to quick fix a problem because I can't live with my business running on half performance, then customer service don't understand why I am having issues. Now the issues are once a week and I have filled out the contact form more times than I can count. Strongly suggest you go elsewhere. Not worth losing the amount of customers I have lost because of these lot.

UPTIME Energy

I was willing to cope with the many technical issues. But you have neglected my support request for over a week on a very important theme launch, despite the numerous emails I've sent. You don't even have a customer service number. As a paying customer, what other options do I have to get my issues resolved? This is unacceptable. My project timeline has now been completely derailed because of ReCharge's inaction. Please please fix this now.

Plonk Wine Co

Quite simply the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Installed the app, my customers could not checkout - I am using a premium theme, and there was no error to say that their app and my theme would not work... We installed the code they asked us to install, still didn't work - then told us that they could not longer help! F*cking useless! Has so much potential..

Javaworks.ca

If I could give it 0 stars I would. Where to start. A - If you plan to use this with shopify checkout - find something else. It simply does not work, causes major bugs and here is the best part. THE SUPPORT IS NON-EXISTANT. Save yourself time, money and headaches and go with a company that's built something that works with Shopify!

MrLaundry

I didn't even get to try it ... when I go to "open application" the page goes blank ... I tried to find a link for support or help and I didn't find it either ... curious experience

Amino Elite

Poor customer support. They have a massive paywall to be able to access a standard level of customer support.

1 3 Next