Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Naturaz

The app is easy to set up and if there are issues the team is very responsive. The interface can be a little convoluted to navigate and we don't have options to set proper discount percentages unless we create a coupon from within the app. The out of the box implementation inserts certain text in areas where it's not needed and there is no edit functionality to modify. Other than that it's been helpful in testing out the viability of a subscription program.

レナジャポン【公式】

the support is fast and great (we had Alicia J to help our issues with system), but the app itself is 3 stars since its not friendly for Asia market use. the time frame is US or CANADA base so we have to always edit customer's order when we process them. also first name and last name flip so it was very confusing for our customers. If in the near future you could create the app more friends for Asia (like Japan), that would be great.

River Bottom Roasters

Only issue for me is my store offers pickup and shipping and the app defaults to lowest shipping cost after the first order is made. So, if they order shipping on there first order the subsequent orders will default to pickup because its free. I have talked with tech support and the only work around is to manually add the shipping rate which is static. It's more work then it needs to be for an automated system.

DrinkPartake-US

Tigist from Customer Service was very helpful resolving a product sync issue we had after making changes to the product in the catalog made it unavailable for recurring subscription orders. This is a great product! We wish it was able to charge in multiple currencies: something that currently forces us to manage multiple Shopify stores for subscriptions in multiple countries. Otherwise very good.

xendurance

Customer service is amazing, extremely responsive and very knowledgable. The main issues we ran into came down to implementation. We had to do a few customized builds and changes to accommodate our membership program and it is less than desirable but it does work and it is a good replacement fix until we can figure out a better way with the Recharge team. So far we are happy with this option!

Pass the Honey

The customer service team is amazing. Matt, specifically, gave me over-the-top great service until I fully understood the issue my customers were experiencing. The app is great. 4 stars only because access to the subscription portal for customers can be wonky if the proper settings aren't enabled from the get-go. Talk to a customer service person first : )

OneBlade

Customer service rep Jessie Mills is stellar. Very knowledgeable and gives quick, helpful responses. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star is because the rest of ReCharge as an app doesn't meet her standards of service, and leaves us wanting more. Since I'm technically reviewing ReCharge I have to leave it at 4. Jessie gets 5 stars any day!

That’s it Nutrition

As a new user, I'm still learning the nuts and bolts of this very powerful app! ReCharge support is always extremely helpful with an extra email to follow up before closing the ticket (special shout out to Dalia!). I do wish that the ability to chat with support was not a paid extra, but response time via email is still very fast!

Equal Food

It's simple to use, but sometimes the communication with shopify is not 100% clear refund through shopify or recharge). We also had issues with the translation app "Translation Lab". I find the price a bit elevated when comparing to alternatives. Super happy to see quality of customer service.

Sanitaire Commercial

App can be a bit clunky to setup and has weird quirks (you can't have a customer enter the frequency, you have to predefine it for them) but their support teams are really strong! Katrina N. helped me recently and she was knowledgeable and a quick responder to solve my problem.