ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your subscription business

Salt & Straw

App and configurations take a bit of getting use to however, their support team is great to work with. Javaughn was super speedy and helpful with getting a customer set up properly.

The GREEN POOP BAG

Its a handy and sophisticated app, but it is not perfect as the products are not easy to synch, otherwise its been working well and the support especially from Jessie is excellent.

OSCAR RAZOR

We've been using Recharge successfully for years. Recently we had a billing issue, but it was resolved and credited within 24 hrs. Great and efficient service thanks to Nikola!

Felix + Fetch

Rebill model is simple and migration from one payment processor to the next takes long but it is not painful thanks to their engineering team - way better than other gateways!

Tiny Human Food

I like the functionality of the app very much, however customizing the widget (i.e. removing one time purchase option) is a little too restrictive. Everything else is great!

Amrita Health Foods

Just want to share that ReCharge's customer service is on point every time I needed help. My most recent experience was with Jessie M. and it was superb. ;)

Woken

I appreciate their support staff. Damien has been of great help and has even made a video to show me on to perform a certain activity step by step.

Academic Network of Dance

Jessie M provided excellent support and in a quick turn around time! I was very pleased. I just wish you could set specific end date for charging.

Hudson Henry Baking Co.

I have been using Recharge for a few years. My subscription business has grown consistently. Great customer support, which means the most to me.

Quality of Life Labs

We were having trouble with the Recharge app, but Katrina N. on chat support was very helpful, she was able to resolve our issue very quickly!