ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

AuburnBox

Recharge has definitely enhanced the way I can manage my recurring customer's orders. There are a few more things I wish the platform could do, but they have a robust dev plan that provides updates and improvements, so I think they'll get there. The customer service team is super helpful and really goes the extra mile to solve problems or answer questions -- they work until all issues are resolved and even follow up to make sure all is well. Special shout-outs to Clay and Jessie who helped get me sorted out when I had some recent emergencies! A+

Sonage Skincare

Loved the support received from Recharge's Customer Support team. Shoutout to Isidora! Very helpful with workflows and giving me a step-by-step guide on integrating them with rulesets.

Bohmey Beauty

They were so helpful on getting the app installed on my client's site! We were pleased with their support team and functionality of the app.

All-Star Nutrition

I am incredibly pleased with the ReCharge Support Staff, notably Tarek A. I was able to get quick solutions from Tarek (that others said could not be done) and I'm thrilled! I've always received quick and smart responses and great attention to detail and my concerns. I told them they deserve a promotion and I wish I had the authority to give them one! I spoke to so many people about different setup questions and possibilities - from our team, Shopify, and even ReCharge and Tarek provided the only solutions that have worked, accommodated all facets of my concerns, and were very simple to set up (this has happened on multiple occasions). Communication is always thoughtful, clear, and concise. High praise from All-Star Nutrition! Thank you so much!

Nate Personal Care Inc.

This app needs no introduction as it's become an industry standard with Shopify and enabling subscription/recurring revenue e-commerce businesses. So you'd think they would rest on their laurels when it comes to customer service, right?? WRONG -- ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SUPPORT. Add to this the fact they are constantly rolling out new features and functionality. Best app experience. Hands down. - the team over at NateGrooming.com

Oakland Coffee Works

Great support through the onboarding process. Has done everything we expected for supporting our subscription offering. The new theme for the subscriber portal is a huge improvement.

Coffee Snacks

The entire team is great. Quick responses and easy to understand instructions - even for someone like me who struggles with all things technical.

ArmedinaUSA

This app is flexible and helped us a lot. Support is first class, on time, doing the extra mile for us.

thebeerclub.ie

I use this app to manage a few different subscriptions. I had a small issue with something and I had it resolved within an hour of me sending my email for help. Highly recommend!

Hello Bello

We use ReCharge on many Shopify stores, both large and small. It is the most advanced subscription platform out there, with a great developer experience. I highly recommend it.