Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
October 20, 2022

Easy to get started and simple set up of subscribe and save subscriptions. Great launch support and service.

Lace Laboratory
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 17, 2022

Support staff was super helpful and informative. Stuck with of dev team from integration to launch. We hope to see this level communication continued as we progress.

HealthyHolic
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 12, 2022

Have worked with recharge for about 3 years now and have recently started with Gordon, our account manager - he's brought fantastic expertise & support to the business. Really great app & team!

Free Soul
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 3, 2022

So far this app does everything it promises to do, and Jairus was an excellent, capable, and talented expert who helped with a complicated migration. Highly recommended!

SuzanneSomers.com
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 30, 2022

Excellent support from Nick at e genius shop. He helped with some changes and did this quickly and easily. 10/10

NYME
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 28, 2022

Fantastic support during our migration from another subscription tool. They were there to hold our hand every step of the way.

Everipe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 27, 2022

Nick from the e-shop Genius was great! We were able to get 5 hours of dev time free of charge just for being Recharge customers. He was incredibly responsive and solved the issue I was having with my Recharge widget right away- like within a few days. Great dev work!

Bark Potty
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 26, 2022

The team at Recharge have been excellent to work with during the transition process from our old subscription app. The features that recharge include, allow our customers to easily access their account portal and customize their subscriptions as they see fit. Overall, we would highly recommend Recharge for other e-commerce businesses!

The Carnivore Bar
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 22, 2022

Recharge works well for my business after some tweaks. Thankfully Nick from e-shop Genius was able to support us on those changes! Thanks Nick!

Buck Brush Company
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
September 19, 2022

The launch team is amazing, and it's a breeze to set up and work on the back end.
I am really happy with my decision to use Recharge as my subscription app.

The Skintessa | Higher Self Beauty