Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cherries & Carrot Tops

Time spent using app About 1 year

I regret the day I installed this app. It has been nothing but a pain in my, and my customers arse since the day it began. Customer support take ages to respond, and usually I have to quick fix a problem because I can't live with my business running on half performance, then customer service don't understand why I am having issues. Now the issues are once a week and I have filled out the contact form more times than I can count. Strongly suggest you go elsewhere. Not worth losing the amount of customers I have lost because of these lot.

UPTIME Energy

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I was willing to cope with the many technical issues. But you have neglected my support request for over a week on a very important theme launch, despite the numerous emails I've sent. You don't even have a customer service number. As a paying customer, what other options do I have to get my issues resolved? This is unacceptable. My project timeline has now been completely derailed because of ReCharge's inaction. Please please fix this now.

Plonk Wine Co

Quite simply the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Installed the app, my customers could not checkout - I am using a premium theme, and there was no error to say that their app and my theme would not work... We installed the code they asked us to install, still didn't work - then told us that they could not longer help! F*cking useless! Has so much potential..

Relievet

Time spent using app Over 2 years

You cannot rely on this app to work consistently. Products on subscription will stop adding to the cart out of nowhere with no warning. You won't know unless a customer lets you know or you happen to notice yourself. Customer service has deflected every single issue I've asked about without helping. Seeking another solution after losing countless sales.

SeoulBox

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Extremely unhelpful support. We have payment issues because of API expiration on ReCharge's end during BFCM. Sounds urgent? Haven't heard from them until now, and supports keep out of office. It's simply reconnecting the API, but it seems they are not really concerned about this systems instability and merchant loss from it.

SeaVees

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Warning, installing this app will immediately inject code snippets into your theme that will display content on the front end. Even after removing the snippets, we encountered a compatibility with paypal express checkout that generated a liquid error: internal and took a while to find and solve. Proceed with caution.

Nourisher

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Very disappointed with this app currently. The customer support team is impossible to get ahold of and there currently is an error with a recharge workflow we have created (that was set up correctly and verified by their support team) but it is flawed and firing orders off at the wrong date.

Clear Comfort Night Guards

Time spent using app About 19 hours

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't get fooled by their positive reviews. This app is an evil. Their customer service is awful. A pure waste of time and money. Read NEGATIVE REVIEWS first.

jagatpharma

Location India
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Did not work for us, as we are based in India and subscription payment works only with SHOPIFY PAYMENT, but SHOPIFY PAYMENTS are not available in India.

MAKTUB Studio

Would not recommend 1/5 I decided on Recharge based on good reviews, UI and their other reputable clients. However, after using this app for about 3 months to manage my monthly candle subscriptions, a number of my customer subscriptions received charge errors and I was not notified about the errors and neither were my customers. After a month it was brought to my attention that my customers had not received their orders and had not been charged for the previous month. I contacted the app to help me troubleshoot this issue, in which I was told the error was unknown and I would have to manually charge the orders, which I did and the previous month's orders went through. However, the app wasn't able to provide a solution for the current month's charges and informed me that my customers would skip the current month's subscription. On top of that, the following month the same errors occurred again. I can't put my business' reputation on the line for this app's poor development and functions. I would not recommend.