Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

La Cabra

We've been using Recharge for 5 years and it has provided us with the platform to grow our subscription business very well. Mostly I want to point out their customer service. This is A++. Always kind with a fast response and helping out with anything big and small.

Bare Bones

Appreciate the app's capabilities and insights. Getting better all the time, and generally very responsive to customer service tickets. I wish there were more hands-on support at times, but can't complain about the information on self-help solutions provided.

Panhandle Weight Loss Center

Jessie M has been an amazing help with some of our questions regarding bulk updates for our subscription items. Overall, the app is easy to use and we have nothing but good things to say about the service we got from Jessie recently - would highly recommend!

Koru Nutrition

Received good support with an issue after custom theme install which solved my problem very quickly. Only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because a little bit of code was left on a theme file which I had to clean up. Other than that a very positive experience.

Goode Health

We use this app to manage our subscriptions and while it is mostly awesome, the response time from the service team is definitely lacking. It can take days to get a response to simple inquiries or even when trying to upgrade service or support.

Steamm Espresso

There are some things I'd likely change a bit (finding past invoices is not as straightforward as one would like), but in general I find ReCharge support to be helpful. We appreciate our subscribers, and this makes holding onto them easier.

Wilde Brands

Interface is a little clunky and I wish there were better analytics, but Recharge gets the job done. Their customer service is terrific and was very patient with my team. As far as subscription apps go Recharge is the best for the money.

Superbolt™ Tea

The app is easy to use and setup, but find it limited with some options. Most importantly, we really need it to support multiple currencies and it doesn't yet. Support has been very helpful for any troubleshooting as well.

Bicycle Coffee Company

We have been using ReCharge for almost a full year and it has been a great addition to our store. There are some bugs that pop up from time to time, but their support team is always helpful in getting these remedied.

Real Hero Studios

Recharge Subscriptions does pretty well, it's not perfect and it's definitely missing some functionality, but we can't find anything better on the shopify app store. Clay with customer service has been very helpful!