Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Tiny Human Food

I like the functionality of the app very much, however customizing the widget (i.e. removing one time purchase option) is a little too restrictive. Everything else is great!

Wejoy Health

This app is helpful for me to grow my business (though it does have some bugs occasionally)
Support staff is attentive and helpful when I emailed them.

Amrita Health Foods

Just want to share that ReCharge's customer service is on point every time I needed help. My most recent experience was with Jessie M. and it was superb. ;)

Woken

I appreciate their support staff. Damien has been of great help and has even made a video to show me on to perform a certain activity step by step.

Academic Network of Dance

Jessie M provided excellent support and in a quick turn around time! I was very pleased. I just wish you could set specific end date for charging.

Hudson Henry Baking Co.

I have been using Recharge for a few years. My subscription business has grown consistently. Great customer support, which means the most to me.

Quality of Life Labs

We were having trouble with the Recharge app, but Katrina N. on chat support was very helpful, she was able to resolve our issue very quickly!

Legendary Vocals by Peter Hollens

Quick response and resolution from Bryan Nguyen. Could be better if the change of processing time of queued charges is available on my end.

Magic Spoon

Many thanks to Diana for being tenacious about finding out what different fields in the Purchase Items report actually mean in the data!

needed.

We are happy overall. The primary pain point is the lack of integration with Shopify checkout, but we understand that is in process.