Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Rent Feather

Lorena in the help center was extremely helpful!

Wabisabi Shop

Seems a good app. Would be good to be able to easily remove unneccessary checkout fields.

Winemakers Guild

Smart product. Excellent customer support!

Christmas Club Box

There are some aspects which don't function optimally, but overall, this app works.

Bbaabbaa

This app has been really good so far, the support team are excellent and always on hand to help sort out any issues.

Mjs Usborne Book Shop

So easy to use. Didn't have to do any snippets or adding any codes to the store theme. It was practically seamless. Started recommending to subscription forum. I wish I could tailor the appearance of the email notification to make it look more professional. Other than that, love it!

Tinadavies Com

I have experienced a few hiccups in the app, however, customer service is 5 stars!

Thanks so much for all of your assistance!

The Copper Pot Club

So far, so good. Support is quick and helpful, and so far the app is working as expected.

Feel Body Scrubs

Initial installation was seamless. However, we made the mistake of changing the theme of the store and was unaware that I needed to contact a technical staff so that they could apply their code to my site again.

Roughly received 1 reply from the technical staff per day, likely due to the time difference (We are in Asia). This meant that it took me several days to communicate and solve my issue. Apart from this time sensitive aspect, I am happy with the service I received, and the interface. We have yet to consider the price aspect of Recharge, but overall am very pleased with their service.

Collagenblu

Just integrated ReCharge with our site CollagenBLU.com. Had a little hiccup directing the ReCharge functionality to the right cart and Rob with ReCharge was there to help! He took care of the integration issue quickly (under 5 minutes) and now we are running on all cylinders. Customer Service is 5-Star and only reason why I gave rating 4-Stars is that it's too early to say how well everything in the App performs. If customer service is an indicator then it will be a 5-Star rating soon! Thanks Rob! ~ Donna Gonsalves, Co-Founder, CollagenBLU, Inc.