Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

OSCAR RAZOR

We've been using Recharge successfully for years. Recently we had a billing issue, but it was resolved and credited within 24 hrs. Great and efficient service thanks to Nikola!

Felix + Fetch

Rebill model is simple and migration from one payment processor to the next takes long but it is not painful thanks to their engineering team - way better than other gateways!

Tiny Human Food

I like the functionality of the app very much, however customizing the widget (i.e. removing one time purchase option) is a little too restrictive. Everything else is great!

Growers & Co.

Great customer service but you need to look at the fees/transaction of the app before choosing your right price for your subscription because they take a big amount

Wejoy Health

This app is helpful for me to grow my business (though it does have some bugs occasionally)
Support staff is attentive and helpful when I emailed them.

Karmacist

What would we do without Recharge? The only thing I would say is that it should allow a simpler cusomisation of notifications to make the experience on brand,

Amrita Health Foods

Just want to share that ReCharge's customer service is on point every time I needed help. My most recent experience was with Jessie M. and it was superb. ;)

Academic Network of Dance

Jessie M provided excellent support and in a quick turn around time! I was very pleased. I just wish you could set specific end date for charging.

Hudson Henry Baking Co.

I have been using Recharge for a few years. My subscription business has grown consistently. Great customer support, which means the most to me.

Quality of Life Labs

We were having trouble with the Recharge app, but Katrina N. on chat support was very helpful, she was able to resolve our issue very quickly!