Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Meadowsweet Posies

ReCharge is very good piece of technology. It doesn't cover every use case, discount on additional subscriptions being one of them, it's a little bit dollar-centric where a couple of admin screens show '$' instead of your billing currency symbol but for the cost it is more than worth the money. I have been massively impressed by the support too. Timely, detailed and empathetic. Bottom line, I've found my recurring billing solution!

Boobiebars

The one and only issue I have is that our customers cannot customize their subscription boxes - other than that, I would give it 5 stars all around. Their support team is especially great & friendly!

Healthy Delivery

So far ReCharge has been an asset to our store. I didn't give it 5 stars because
1. I have only been using it for a few months
2. It was such a pain to move my existing clients that I gave up
3. I'm still not entirely comfortable with the ins and outs of the software

It is definitely an app that takes time to learn, but it's because the program is so robust. As far as moving my clients, this wasn't ReCharge's fault, though they made it sound like importing clients was going to be easy. It turned out not to be. I include this next info for those currently using Quickbooks billing. After three 45+ min conversations with Intuit/Quickbooks cust. service, I ran out of patience. Either no one I talked to could understood the concept of client migration, or they knew and just weren't willing to help me. Either way, the process stalled at step 1.

As for their service team, I only have high praise! Easy to contact and quick responses. They have an online chat feature that I really appreciate and their team members are both knowledgeable and friendly.

Synchro

This app has been very successful for us

Bright Side Box

There's a bit of a learning curve here and I've had to ask for help a few times. Overall I'm pleased with this app.

Slightly

Live chat support is super helpful! Very quick and informative.

Power Prayers That Work

Great app, very happy with it. Also great tech support on chat call today-- totally unexpected but saved me hours looking for the answer. Knowledgeable and useful. Thanks.

Go Truck Less Tools

Sweet-Chicken, great app loaded with easy to use features. As a former franchisee of the original and most successful "mobile tool company". I was looking to apply direct selling on terms to the web based store model. ReCharge made the set up simple, and importing of existing accounts quick and easy.

Iceberg Coffee

This app works great...My favorite subscription service by far. Support is very helpful.

Acmefarm Mainsite

THANK YOU RECHARGE for responding to my support question so quickly! I was able to get back on track right away! I wouldn't expect this kind of quick support simply by emailing, but I was wrong and so happy you could save me time!