Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Steamm Espresso

There are some things I'd likely change a bit (finding past invoices is not as straightforward as one would like), but in general I find ReCharge support to be helpful. We appreciate our subscribers, and this makes holding onto them easier.

レナジャポン【公式】

the support is fast and great (we had Alicia J to help our issues with system), but the app itself is 3 stars since its not friendly for Asia market use. the time frame is US or CANADA base so we have to always edit customer's order when we process them. also first name and last name flip so it was very confusing for our customers. If in the near future you could create the app more friends for Asia (like Japan), that would be great.

Magic Spoon

Many thanks to Diana for being tenacious about finding out what different fields in the Purchase Items report actually mean in the data!

Bread SRSLY

There are several annoying features/flaws with the ReCharge app to be aware of, however, it appears to be the only suitable solution for our Shopify installation, so we keep it even though it costs our team significant time when we want to make changes or run reports. The best thing about ReCharge is their customer support which has improved dramatically since 2020. I work with Julmar most often who has a deep understanding of how the product behaves. Julmar's answers are always correct, and the instructions they provide are clear and comprehensive. I can deal with ReCharge knowing Julmar is always available to answer my questions promptly, thoroughly, and in a friendly/kind manner. Julmar is an asset to the ReCharge team! Thank you, Julmar!!

Tuf Cookie

First of all, I would like to point out that the customer service is awesome. Every person I interacted with so far, has been very helpful and followed up until the issue was solved.
Secondly the app is great. It does almost everything I need it to. There are just a few little things that are missing like changing the currency on the same domain just like it is possible on Shopify or it would be amazing if I could use additional payment methods like European debit cards on the checkout. Also another feature that would be amazing is to have attach products to boxes in the back office in order to easily integrate it with my fulfillment center.

Real Hero Studios

Recharge Subscriptions does pretty well, it's not perfect and it's definitely missing some functionality, but we can't find anything better on the shopify app store. Clay with customer service has been very helpful!

Quality of Life Labs

We were having trouble with the Recharge app, but Katrina N. on chat support was very helpful, she was able to resolve our issue very quickly!

Sanitaire Commercial

App can be a bit clunky to setup and has weird quirks (you can't have a customer enter the frequency, you have to predefine it for them) but their support teams are really strong! Katrina N. helped me recently and she was knowledgeable and a quick responder to solve my problem.

Caffeine & Legends

I really like the helpfulness of the customer service on Re-Charge. I've never had an issue that they couldn't solve.

Tiny Human Food

I like the functionality of the app very much, however customizing the widget (i.e. removing one time purchase option) is a little too restrictive. Everything else is great!