Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 21, 2022

Had the best service experience with Juan from ReCharge support. He solved an extremely complicated issue for us within a couple of hours — and it's a testament to the level of service that ReCharge provides.

Prima
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 21, 2022

Highly recommend this app! The support staff are very helpful and prompt with their responses. They are the best!

Wrappr
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 20, 2022

A really good app helps me to build subscriptions, I tried many other apps and finally chose this one, the support team helped me a lot too.

mrfreshpf
Time spent using app: 6 months

Great app.
Incredible amount of customization options.
Everything is convenient and very clear.
The support team is always in touch and very active.
I recommend. If you need a similar tool - this is a good choice.

Coffee shop BOSECO
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 20, 2022

It's a good tool and Adam from the support team was super helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peel Away Labs
Time spent using app: About 4 years
July 19, 2022

Always have a great experience with their CS answering my questions quickly and thoroughly. They always follow up and ensure I am satisfied with their support. Could not recommend more!

AMOREPACIFIC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 17, 2022

this app has great customer service and customizability. their team went above and beyond to assist us in changing our UX

SMACKIN' Sunflower Seeds
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited July 15, 2022

Gordon has been instrumental in helping us optimize our Recharge integration. Specifically, improving the customer experience with the goal of happier customers! Thank you.

fatty15
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 14, 2022

I am so happy we found Recharge Subscriptions App. It's so user friendly, not only for me as the business owner, but more importantly for our customers. The subscription process is seamless and its really easy for customers to edit and change up their monthly subscriptions. Highly recommend!!

my-stait
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 14, 2022

Big help in sales and analytics. Customer support is actually helpful too! Looking forward to moving forward w/ them for a while!

American Farm Company