Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited July 16, 2021

Consistently improving the app, and since we've upgraded to have live chat as an option, customer service has been much quicker.
Recently chatted with Dalia which was a great experience.

O2 Wholesale Store
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited March 16, 2021

EDIT: After posting this review, CS contacted me within a few hours and quickly resolved my issue. I have updated it to 4 stars, and will come back and update again after we are up and running. -- I've never left a bad review for an app before, and I understand that many app developers are also small businesses experiencing growing pains. But I've been trying to get this installed for over a week and multiple customer service tickets are ignored. I'm trying to make what should be quite a simple adjustment - offering a subscription box instead of Subscribe and Save, so thus not having a drop down menu. The app is glitching, and there is no support available. This is delaying the launch of a subscription product we have planned for a long time.

Gist Yarn
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 2, 2021

A very useful tool, but excellent, friendly customer support too. I would happily recommend to other shopify users.

The Snaffling Pig Co
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited March 2, 2021

UPDATE - After leaving this review, I was very quickly contacted by support (Jessie) and she helped resolve the issue completely by end of day. Really appreciate it! Besides this one incident, this app and feature has been a great asset to the business and we'll continue to use it. Thank you! PREVIOUS REVIEW - This app is great if you never update the subscription ruleset. We simply updated it from 10% off to 15% off each shipment and now our existing customers can't update their subscriptions, we're getting errors on our end, losing out on sales, and customer service has been a NIGHTMARE. No urgency, takes days to respond. When they finally did respond, they had us go in and manually update every active subscription in a .CSV file which took over an hour. Meanwhile, I have customers emailing left and right as they can't edit, cancel or change their subscriptions. As soon as they try to, their upcoming order has an error / can't be processed and we lose that sale.

Wabi-Sabi® Botanicals
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 24, 2021

Its a handy and sophisticated app, but it is not perfect as the products are not easy to synch, otherwise its been working well and the support especially from Jessie is excellent.

The GREEN POOP BAG
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 22, 2021

I have been using Recharge for a few years. My subscription business has grown consistently. Great customer support, which means the most to me.

Hudson Henry Baking Co.
Time spent using app: About 6 years
Edited February 18, 2021

Rebill model is simple and migration from one payment processor to the next takes long but it is not painful thanks to their engineering team - way better than other gateways!

Felix + Fetch
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 17, 2021

Customer service rep Jessie Mills is stellar. Very knowledgeable and gives quick, helpful responses. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star is because the rest of ReCharge as an app doesn't meet her standards of service, and leaves us wanting more. Since I'm technically reviewing ReCharge I have to leave it at 4. Jessie gets 5 stars any day!

OneBlade
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
February 11, 2021

Just want to share that ReCharge's customer service is on point every time I needed help. My most recent experience was with Jessie M. and it was superb. ;)

Amrita Health Foods
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited February 9, 2021

There are some things I'd likely change a bit (finding past invoices is not as straightforward as one would like), but in general I find ReCharge support to be helpful. We appreciate our subscribers, and this makes holding onto them easier.

Steamm Espresso