Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 4, 2021

Many thanks to Diana for being tenacious about finding out what different fields in the Purchase Items report actually mean in the data!

Magic Spoon
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 1, 2021

First of all, I would like to point out that the customer service is awesome. Every person I interacted with so far, has been very helpful and followed up until the issue was solved.
Secondly the app is great. It does almost everything I need it to. There are just a few little things that are missing like changing the currency on the same domain just like it is possible on Shopify or it would be amazing if I could use additional payment methods like European debit cards on the checkout. Also another feature that would be amazing is to have attach products to boxes in the back office in order to easily integrate it with my fulfillment center.

Tuf Cookie
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 28, 2021

Recharge Subscriptions does pretty well, it's not perfect and it's definitely missing some functionality, but we can't find anything better on the shopify app store. Clay with customer service has been very helpful!

Real Hero Studios
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 28, 2021

We were having trouble with the Recharge app, but Katrina N. on chat support was very helpful, she was able to resolve our issue very quickly!

Quality of Life Labs
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 18, 2021

App can be a bit clunky to setup and has weird quirks (you can't have a customer enter the frequency, you have to predefine it for them) but their support teams are really strong! Katrina N. helped me recently and she was knowledgeable and a quick responder to solve my problem.

Sanitaire Commercial
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 17, 2021

I really like the helpfulness of the customer service on Re-Charge. I've never had an issue that they couldn't solve.

Caffeine & Legends
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 13, 2021

I like the functionality of the app very much, however customizing the widget (i.e. removing one time purchase option) is a little too restrictive. Everything else is great!

Tiny Human Food
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 12, 2021

Great app. Amazing customer service, always swift responses with lots of relevant and helpful information!

Champagne Collective
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 17, 2020

App and configurations take a bit of getting use to however, their support team is great to work with. Javaughn was super speedy and helpful with getting a customer set up properly.

Salt & Straw
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited July 1, 2021

Appreciate the app's capabilities and insights. Getting better all the time, and generally very responsive to customer service tickets. I wish there were more hands-on support at times, but can't complain about the information on self-help solutions provided.

Bare Bones