Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Off Hours Coffee Project

Time spent using app Over 1 year

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. TAKES OVER 24 HOURS TO RESPOND AND THAN WITH CANNED AND SCRIPTED RESPONSE...NEVER DIRECTLY ANSWERING QUESTIONS....THEY KEEP SAYING "HAVE CUSTOMER RETRY OR CHANGE CREDIT CARD" , THEY KEPT BLAMING SHOPIFY....THIS APP'S INABILITY TO PROCESS SUBSCRIPTIONS IS MIND BLOGGING. LITERALLY THE ONE THING THEY WERE CREATED TO DO, FORGET ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES THEY CLAIM.... EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING. A ZERO STAR IF I COULD.....I AM LOOKING INTO MIGRATING TO SOMETHING ELSE

Made for living

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. LOSING SUBSCRIBERS DAILY OVER THIS APP'S INABILITY TO PROCESS SUBSCRIPTIONS. LITERALLY THE ONE THING THEY WERE CREATED TO DO. I've been having issues since over two months, and all their support team says is that they are looking into the issue, they take days to answer emails and never provide a solution. Impossible to communicate over the phone and they don't answer when trying to escalate the issue. EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED

1915 Farm

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was sold and even signed a big expensive contract to migrate to recharge. I migrated all my customers and their has been glitch after glitch and it's a headache every single week. Beware if you are an established business with a lot of subscribers before you migrate to recharge. They are good sales people.

KetoneAid

Time spent using app Over 3 years

WARNING! GLITCH IN SYSTEM. VERY HARD TO LOGIN TO EDIT SUBSCRIPTIONS. It is very hard for customers to log into their subscription. They can't simply log into their account via my site (Shopify), they need to click on a hidden link underneath the login that says "Need help accessing your subscriptions? Click here" about 3 inches below the regular login. And that does not use a password system. It requires the user to enter in their email to get a link to login.
Super annoying. Daily I get an annoyed customer that says they have logged in, but they can't see their subscription or even worse they say "I try and login, but it doesn't recognize the email address I just used on a subscription".
This is because the 2 systems are NOT tied together.
I tried customer support. But they didn't get it. They said the feature is not available and they will let the programmers know. But then they said something about the main login having access to the subscriptions, so I don't know what is going on. RECHARGE MAKE IT EASIER TO EDIT SUBSCRIPTIONS!!!!

What a Crock Meals

We use Recharge to help manage our subscription system, it works well and we've had some kind folks from their team help us make changes to fit our business's unique needs. That being said, their customer support is quite simply the worst that I have ever seen. If you don't like waiting 70 (seventy) days for assistance with a question, you should look elsewhere. Couple this with the fact that they try to charge customers an additional $300+ per month for an "Enhanced Support" package in order to get more timely support, and the benefits of using Recharge over a competitor are slim to none, especially if you're a small business. Would not recommend unless the company seriously overhauls its customer service.

The Natural Dog Hub

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
I recently migrated over to a new website and needed to migrate my Recharge customers over to the new website, and after nearly 2 weeks I am STILL WAITING for my customers to be migrated over by Recharge and now at risk of loosing business as a result. AVOID THIS APP

Relievet

Time spent using app Over 2 years

You cannot rely on this app to work consistently. Products on subscription will stop adding to the cart out of nowhere with no warning. You won't know unless a customer lets you know or you happen to notice yourself. Customer service has deflected every single issue I've asked about without helping. Seeking another solution after losing countless sales.

Girl & The Sea

Time spent using app About 3 years

The entire app stopped working completely without any warning and every single one of my customer orders is not being processed correctly. This app has negatively impacted my revenue and customer service and the level of support is not helpful. I have been trying to troubleshoot this issue for weeks on end and it's still not resolved. Recharge will not even tell me what went wrong to cause this in the first place. I DO NOT recommend this app.

Clear Comfort Night Guards

Time spent using app About 19 hours

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't get fooled by their positive reviews. This app is an evil. Their customer service is awful. A pure waste of time and money. Read NEGATIVE REVIEWS first.

BioYouth Labs

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Horrible response time! Sent 6 emails starting Sep 20 at 07:48 am and no response! This is an ongoing issue. You have an issue and it takes ages to get a response!

Previous 1 3 4 5