Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Roasted On

Moving from Bold to Recharge has been the worst software decision I have made. For months I've had issues with customers being charged on the wrong day because of timezone differences. After following all of Recharge instructions to fix this... this month the orders didn't happen at all. I understand software can be complex and faults arise. But I've given them months to sort this out, it's now worse, so I'm going to leave a ranty review. They charge for different levels of customer service, but what Recharge should really address is "if we are getting so many customer support tickets that we have to start charging, maybe our product needs to be fixed?" Recharge would be fantastic, if only the software would reliably, well, recharge customers. Perhaps North American businesses won't have the timezone issues that I do, and so the software works fine. But for anyone outside of North America, consider yourself warned.

Javaworks.ca

If I could give it 0 stars I would. Where to start. A - If you plan to use this with shopify checkout - find something else. It simply does not work, causes major bugs and here is the best part. THE SUPPORT IS NON-EXISTANT. Save yourself time, money and headaches and go with a company that's built something that works with Shopify!

Cherries & Carrot Tops

I regret the day I installed this app. It has been nothing but a pain in my, and my customers arse since the day it began. Customer support take ages to respond, and usually I have to quick fix a problem because I can't live with my business running on half performance, then customer service don't understand why I am having issues. Now the issues are once a week and I have filled out the contact form more times than I can count. Strongly suggest you go elsewhere. Not worth losing the amount of customers I have lost because of these lot.

UPTIME Energy

I was willing to cope with the many technical issues. But you have neglected my support request for over a week on a very important theme launch, despite the numerous emails I've sent. You don't even have a customer service number. As a paying customer, what other options do I have to get my issues resolved? This is unacceptable. My project timeline has now been completely derailed because of ReCharge's inaction. Please please fix this now.

MrLaundry

I didn't even get to try it ... when I go to "open application" the page goes blank ... I tried to find a link for support or help and I didn't find it either ... curious experience

Nutracelle

Recharge has been a nightmare for us from day 1. Their customer support has been non-existent, they refuse to help if you have other apps installed and blame everything that doesn't work on other apps - even though we paid a premium for 'priority' support. They don't support currency conversions, so discounts actually ADDED the value of the discount to the price. When we had complaints from our customers on how confusing the customer portal was, they charged $300/month to customize it, and you still have to pay a developer 1000s on top of that. After more than 2 years, we finally found another solution that works for us and we have never been so happy to get rid of an app than Recharge. Good Riddance.

Plonk Wine Co

Quite simply the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Installed the app, my customers could not checkout - I am using a premium theme, and there was no error to say that their app and my theme would not work... We installed the code they asked us to install, still didn't work - then told us that they could not longer help! F*cking useless! Has so much potential..

Amino Elite

Poor customer support. They have a massive paywall to be able to access a standard level of customer support.

Goldmine Adaptogens

I've had a pretty poor experience with Recharge. They charge you for all sorts of features including customer support. We've been using Recharge for our subscription offering for the last 2 years. They recently changed how the customer portal looks, you used to be able to customize how this page looked so it was on-brand and matched the rest of the site. Without any notification, they've changed it completely. It can't be customized with brand fonts or colors - so it looks really awful. They now require you to upgrade to customize this page, $300 a month. Pretty crazy. I'm actively looking to switch to another app for our subscription products.

Bean Nation

We got all our products uploaded and in almost no time, the app malfunctioned. You will get a templated email that says your problem is complicated and it has been escalated. Then, you will not hear back from them. Seems like they are badly broken right now. Maybe if you are reading this at a later date... it might be fixed. Today, it is broken.

Previous 1 3