Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Teacher Care Crate

I have been extremely frustrated with the customer service. Many of the agents don't understand the app themselves. The migration from another platform has been a nightmare so far and, while the agents themselves are nice, they don't understand the platform well enough to actually provide assistance with the glitches and migration errors. Everything needs to be escalated to a senior analyst, and we end up waiting days for an answer. Meanwhile, my customers are going to receive their first renewals with all these errors, which means I will have to deal with their anger and frustration. I regret choosing Recharge and honestly wish I had gone with another platform.

The Natural Dog Hub

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
I recently migrated over to a new website and needed to migrate my Recharge customers over to the new website, and after nearly 2 weeks I am STILL WAITING for my customers to be migrated over by Recharge and now at risk of loosing business as a result. AVOID THIS APP

Relievet

Time spent using app Over 2 years

You cannot rely on this app to work consistently. Products on subscription will stop adding to the cart out of nowhere with no warning. You won't know unless a customer lets you know or you happen to notice yourself. Customer service has deflected every single issue I've asked about without helping. Seeking another solution after losing countless sales.

Girl & The Sea

Time spent using app About 3 years

The entire app stopped working completely without any warning and every single one of my customer orders is not being processed correctly. This app has negatively impacted my revenue and customer service and the level of support is not helpful. I have been trying to troubleshoot this issue for weeks on end and it's still not resolved. Recharge will not even tell me what went wrong to cause this in the first place. I DO NOT recommend this app.

Clear Comfort Night Guards

Time spent using app About 19 hours

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't get fooled by their positive reviews. This app is an evil. Their customer service is awful. A pure waste of time and money. Read NEGATIVE REVIEWS first.

Sustyfoods Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Terrible app. Despite setting up the tax settings to the staff's specification, for 30% of our customers, the app double charges taxes. Understandably, we get a ton of angry customers and chargebacks because of this. I opened a ticket 8 days ago for this. Since then, my ticket has bounced around to multiple agents, and I've received useless suggestions like 'disable the taxes' or 'regenerate the charges'. We've been using recharge for 4 of our stores, and we're now going through the painful process of migrating to someone else. So far, skio seems like a good option. If you're a medium sized company looking for a subscription app, I suggest you stay away from these guys and pay for a proper solution - even outside of this tax issue, the app is full of glitches.

Te Gek Eten

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Such a bad app, you can't add 2 types of discounts, you can't set dates and times, you can't see orders on colander. This app doesn't fit to any merchant with subscription model that in the end a delivery person comes with the delivery to the customer

sirwaggingtons

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Worst customer support and it's like their job is to make people want to stop using ReCharge. Jon B said he would help and that he cared about my issue but he did nothing to resolve it. It's been 3 days. I'm paying thousands of dollars a year to ReCharge and no one from their team is helping. Customers update their credit cards but ReCharge doesn't update it on their end to use the new credit card. Disappointed. I hope you tell Jon B to improve his customer service

Bearsville Soap Company

Our subscription business was previously with Bold. We transitioned to Recharge last year, largely based on the aesthetics of their customer portal - it looks slicker and we thought it would make for a better customer experience. Unfortunately, the back-end of Recharge has been a disaster for us. Our subscribers have been unable to update their payment method since DEC 27, 2021. It is now FEB 21, 2022. That's nearly two months since we've alerted Recharge to this issue, and unfortunately the problem still persists. We receive daily emails from our subscribers (who WANT to continue) but they're unable to update to their new credit card - and they have no choice but to let the subscription expire. I continue to follow up with Recharge every other day or so, and am told that they're "working on it." They've offered up a few workarounds, none of which worked. Needless to say, it's been a pain managing irritated customers (loss of time), and it has resulted in a loss in our subscription revenue (loss of money). But more importantly, it has been a such a poor experience for our most loyal, long-term, avid users. The last two months of listening to our subscribers' frustration, and watching our subscriptions decline has left us feeling unsupported and powerless, since there's still no fix. Below is just one of the endless customer emails we've received. This experience has been everything you want to avoid as a business owner - it's embarrassing and a poor reflection on everything we've been working to build. Recharge might look better, but Bold actually worked. CUSTOMER EMAIL: I have tried three separate times to access the subscription page with no luck, always a "third party access" issue. My card I used to pay for the subscription is expiring and since I can't update it I suppose I will just let you figure that I am cancelling my subscription. Thanks for the great soap that I have had and good luck. ***MARCH 28TH 2022 UPDATE*** Unbelievably, this issue still persists -- THREE MONTHS LATER. I have been passed along to six or seven different support reps. There has been no correction - nor any indication that they have even been able to identify the issue. It's been a constant flow of "our team is looking into it", "we're getting close", "we need an API key" (which has been supplied three times now) then the next rep steps in and repeats all the same responses. It is absolutely crazy that it's been three months; you'd think someone at Recharge would acknowledge this absurdity of this, and simply dedicate some time & thought to correct the issue - but it's obvious our business doesn't matter to Recharge. We'll await the next email of "we're working on it...."

Garçon®

Time spent using app 8 minutes

You're telling me that I have to set up subscription 1 product at a time? I have hundreds of products in my store. No time for that!

Previous 1 3 4 5