Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions | Reviews

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

MAKTUB Studio

Would not recommend 1/5 I decided on Recharge based on good reviews, UI and their other reputable clients. However, after using this app for about 3 months to manage my monthly candle subscriptions, a number of my customer subscriptions received charge errors and I was not notified about the errors and neither were my customers. After a month it was brought to my attention that my customers had not received their orders and had not been charged for the previous month. I contacted the app to help me troubleshoot this issue, in which I was told the error was unknown and I would have to manually charge the orders, which I did and the previous month's orders went through. However, the app wasn't able to provide a solution for the current month's charges and informed me that my customers would skip the current month's subscription. On top of that, the following month the same errors occurred again. I can't put my business' reputation on the line for this app's poor development and functions. I would not recommend.

SeaVees

Warning, installing this app will immediately inject code snippets into your theme that will display content on the front end. Even after removing the snippets, we encountered a compatibility with paypal express checkout that generated a liquid error: internal and took a while to find and solve. Proceed with caution.

amai

The app is NOT made for stores outside of the US. Main issues (1) It lacks A LOT of localization (translation into other languages) as it is very US centered. Even though they have a Translations tab there are many fields that are not translatable not even if you hire a dev. Only option is to pay $300 and become Pro. Support team does not take notes of changes needed either, so it´s a dead end.
(2) Support team knowledge is very shallow they basically replicate what´s already written in the wikis or tell you the issue is with your theme or shopify. I am facing an issue with an email notification that shows incorrect information even though the code is correct, and no response from their senior support team in weeks. It took me 4 emails to convince them that it wasn't working (shouldn't it be the opposite?, that is, they help me instead of doubt me?)

Coffee Capsules 2U NZ

This is a very bad app. They advertise that it's fully integrated but its just not. Do you yourself a favor and google ReCharge for Shopify Everything It Claims To Be? for you start. It will give you a more honest review. I wish I read this before we signed up

whish beauty

Hi - I have never written a bad review in my life. If I don't have anything nice to say, I don't say anything I just spend my money elsewhere. This APP is SOOOOO problematic. Customers cannot tune their deliveries themselves just for starters. But the reason I am writing this review is because THIS APP is making my buy box disappear on multiple product listings. We have asked for help mulitple times. Here is their answer: XYZ here with Recharge, thanks for reaching out. Adding a Quick View to your store theme requires custom code for your Shopify storefront and is not supported by ReCharge as per our design policy. It depends on your Shopify store theme, how it's coded with JavaScript, and what Quick View apps you use on your storefront. If you require further assistance, visit the ReCharge Partner Directory for a list of development agencies that can help build out a custom solution. This is their solution to their App whose purpose is to assure you get more orders, all the while it is deleting your add to cart button. STAY AWAY. ONCE YOU USE IT, YOU WILL HAVE CUSTOMERS RELYING ON THEIR AUTOSHIP WHICH MAKES IT HARD TO DELETE. I would give negative stars if I could.

CRYSTALS.COM

HORRIBLE SUPPORT!! Non exsistent support, they could care less here. I am not the only one from these reviews. Customers cannot even manage their own subscriptions! I am not very satisfied with this app. We used to use Bold subscriptions and have migrated over to recharge about 6 months ago and have had nothing but problems, so many issues with our customers changing addresses on the backend and then it doesn't change for us when we ship, also I have had a number of subs charged without shipping costs, the list goes on and on for errors.
To get any help from Recharge is very difficult, they have no live chat and it just goes to an email ticket, every response I have ever got from them has never helped solve our problems. Our subscription revenue has decreased a lot since using recharge, This has cost a lot of loss here
Do not use this app

SeoulBox

Extremely unhelpful support. We have payment issues because of API expiration on ReCharge's end during BFCM. Sounds urgent? Haven't heard from them until now, and supports keep out of office. It's simply reconnecting the API, but it seems they are not really concerned about this systems instability and merchant loss from it.

Dr. Carlo Blanco

I do not recommend this app because of the poor service. I have been trying for two weeks to solve the problem of wanting to use the app and I got tired of waiting. Very bad support service. They just don't care about their customers.

Swolefoods

Probably the most UN - USER FRIENDLY app on Shopify. Customers find it hard to swap, pause, cancel, items. Admin backend is terrible and backward, need 100's of clicks to make changes and have to do everything ONE BY ONE. Support is slow unless you PAY FOR PREMIUM SUPPORT. You should know the value of recurring orders is HUGE for online stores and you need to improve your over all interface. I have lost customers as they get frustrated to use the customer account management system, its terrible

Unico Zelo

Terrible customer service and support. Zero support for launch. Advised a 30min migration - it took 72 hours. Use another subcription app.

Previous 1 3 4