ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your subscription business

Nutrition Balance

too pricey. not user friendly. and can’t be managed from shopify mobile app, nor mobile browser. what kind of app doesn’t work on mobile in 2021? it’s ridiculous

Blue Craft Coffee Roasters

While the app does work on the consumer end, it simply doesn't do what it promises in the advertising. You must log on to a separate web page to review any information. As usual, Shopify blames the app company and the app company blames shopify. The customer ends up with nothing but excuses.

Adaptogen Superfoods

We use Recharge for our e-commerce website. It is pretty smooth, and customers usually figure out how to make changes to their membership on their own. It is very good for subscriptions on your store. This app has a MAJOR sticking point in that it has NO MOBILE SUPPORT. So it is useless if you are trying to manage your store on the go. In these times it is unheard of to have an app that doesn’t work on a tablet, much less a smart phone. I would be happy to raise my star rating if they support mobile devices. Clay helped me with an issue I had because some code was keeping my add to cart button from showing. He was really pleasant, fast and fixed my problem. I would give him 5 stars if I could rate twice.