Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions | Reviews

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Vaprzon.com

Nigel from support was really great in helping us with discounting! Overall a good app. It's relatively simple to use. The complexities stem from Shopify's rules, not ReCharge.

Thomson & Scott Ltd

Excellent customer service from the support team, particularly Mars who dealt with an issue I had yesterday

Nguyen Coffee Supply

Swift and attentive support from the backend team whenever we have questions and run into troubleshooting.

Dang Foods

I had an issue with processing a refund for a customer, Joey from ReCharge Support provided a quick response, with multiple ways to fix my issue. He was able to help fix my issue within minutes. Thank you for your help!

Fresh Coffee

I wanted to reinstate a customer subscription that had expired (they signed up for a special offer discount on an 8 cycle promotional subscription). Only challenge was that they asked to do this once the subscription was over and I couldn't find a way of bringing this back. Contacted support and raised a ticket, Tigist straight on the case and fixed it rapidly, she is a hero.
Perhaps a way of simply and easily bringing back subscriptions that have lapsed could be developed as an option?

Everjump

Great app and especially great onboarding support by Milena. Recharge is a highly flexible subscription app

vitaflip

I just started to use this App and had some issues with integration, their support team was great, very quick, and helpful. They identified the problem and I was able to solve it very quickly and easily. Special thanks to Eduardo Mallmann who helped me with my issue :)

Mogiana Coffee

I had a couple of glitches today but Adam B. in the support team was super fast in replying and very helpful. I'm up and running again.

Progress Coffee Roasting

We updated our shipping terms and April M was super helpful in updating all of our existing subscriptions. They were faster to respond than expected and we had resolution within an hour or two.

LadyBoxboutique

Tigist was a major help. We resolved an issue with our client portal that we had been grinding on for months. She resolved this within a few hours and it was an awesome experience to work with her. Extremely professional and efficient experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74