Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Sunwarrior

Eduardo Mallmann was very helpful in assisting us with installing the ReCharge app on a duplicate theme that we have not published yet. Support was extremely quick and efficient. Great job!

YFood

Reliable and comprehensive subscription system, that enables you to intruduce a subscription theme to your customer.

FreshCap Mushrooms

We just migrated over to ReCharge and the process has been smooth. Customer service is also quick to respond and very helpful. Looking forward to expand the business with ReCharge!

Haute Cute

Very simple installation. I had a subscription store running in less than 2 hours! Product is very easy to use, yet has some very powerful features not seen elsewhere. Support staff really cares and I feel like they understand my business needs very well. Can't believe how quickly I was able to start selling subscriptions! Thanks ReCharge for helping me launch my business when I needed it most!

Supersapiens

Great experience with clay who answered some of our technical questions with a lot of detail. Would really appreciate if there was a way to talk with someone over a phone though.

voyageapptest

The support from ReCharge is awesome you will never have to be worried about anything left undone because of lack in support.

PRIMEALETE NUTRITION®

Easily, the best app on Shopify. Makes business so much better and subscription businesses are the way to go these days. Renata Vanzetto, the best customer care support person we've dealt with on this app. Now don't get me wrong, every customer support person with ReCharge is honestly a 5/5, but Renata always went above and beyond for us. Much love to you all.

Home Place Pastures

He was super helpful and looked like he was enjoying his couch a lot!

KetoNatural Pet Foods

Fantastic app. Powers all whole subscription system. Highly recommended. You should definitely use this app for your subs.

Ortelia

Great support! I had an issue and the support team helped me out immediately and efficiently, I'm very satisfied!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 151 152