Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

ESJOY

Super fast and helpfull answers, very good! I am looking forward to new comunication with recharge!!

Studio71

Very helpful app. We have been using it for 3+years and have always found the team extremely supportive.

Beanstock Coffee

Works great and support does a great job answering my sometimes complicated questions. Usually just runs entirely on its own with zero intervention which is exactly what I need!

Outdoor Fellow

Just started using this app and so far so good! I was having installation trouble and reached out to customer service who were not only very responsive but also helped install the app correctly on my site. I have no knowledge of coding so this was extremely helpful! Definitely recommend.

Just a Grind

I had some issues integrating ReCharge with my store theme so I reached out to their customer service. I was still in the free trial period so I didn't expect such fast, courteous, helpful, and above all accurate help. I submitted the help request somewhere close to midnight and to my surprise I had already received a response by the morning that they found my issue and resolved it. Then they proceeded to tell me of another issue I would have due to my current theme. They also gave me detailed instructions on how to resolve that as well. I can't say enough good things about this product and especially their customer service.

Willow & Birch Apothecary

I only installed the app yesterday, but so far I've seen great customer service--fast, friendly, and helpful!

Investor Crate

The ReCharge app has been a critical pillar in our companies success. Their support team replies 100% of the time with accurate and timely solutions to the albeit small issues we have had. After two years of using ReCharge Payments and their Shopify app, I am confident in my 5 star rating and confident in a long relationship with ReCharge and the BootStrap Heros!

Thank you!!

The Walking Dead Supply Drop

Vuk was very helpful! He answered all of my questions, and he clarified pricing issues that we were experiencing in our store. His solution will save us a lot of time.

The Cookie Countess

Not only does this work beautifully, but customer service is stellar. We run over 1000 subscriptions a month through this app and it's easy to manage, sort, and project what's coming next. The company is always quick to response with technical help or with feature suggestions. Really pleased.

Atlas Bar

ReCharge is the most valuable app that we use on Shopify hands-down. It has helped us generate tens of thousands of additional dollars in sales and the support is some of the best that I've received from a Shopify app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 134 135