Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Alaya Naturals

Great app, gets the job done. I have an occasional issue but their support is quick to help. Highly recommended if you have any products that would work with a subscription model.

Katy Keto LLC

We love Recharge! Their customer support is very helpful with setup and customization. I appreciate it!

Purrified Air

The five stars is because the app works like it is supposed to. And customer service is responsive. But it seems rather pricey for an app that only one of my customers has opted for, to date. But that's my fault for hangin' with it. Yet I remain an optimist.

The Grooming Nation

They are unbelievably helpful and kind! I had some special requests in regards to the widget configuration and they have always been there for me, helping me with all my needs! They are genuinely interested in helping you making the best of your shopify store. Also, the app is great and works very well. Can't recommend it enough!

Coffeeine

The app is awesome for our coffee subscription service and their customer service is even better! Highly recommend the app and the team. Well worth the price to avoid headaches.

Pooch Bandana UK

The service of these guys is just great. Customise everything for you until the last detail. Highly recommend!

Moon Cycle Bakery

This app works great and when I ran into problems, the support team was right there helping me almost instantly. Really grateful for their help and this app!

PiiU

loved it. simple and do the job perfectly.
highly recommend this app for anyone looking to start a subscription business.

Hiligitis

From far and away the best app to create subscriptions! Very easy to use, and a team listening and very responsive! I just love it !

Taylor Bros Snacks

Super Service and very quick to respond. I tried a few other apps that had similar functionality but when we had an issue they never responded to us. ReCharge is on top of it and answered all of our questions! Glad to have someone in our corner to help our business thrive and grow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 138 139