Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Arbria Creations

The customer service for this app is excellent. I was having a problem with the subscription and they were able to fix the problem immediately.

fit-flavors

We recently switched to ReCharge in order to integrate with a new loyalty and rewards platform. Not only does ReCharge fulfill that need for us, it's also a much better user interface for customers. ReCharge support has been very helpful as well whenever we have questions or run into roadblocks with implementation.

Simple Loose Leaf

Katy was very helpful, she was unable to duplicate my problem but she went in and update the information I was having issues with. Then asked me to reach out if the problem continues.

CocoaVia

Love the support and ability to do bulk subscription updates. Agents are responsive, flexible and patient.

NutriPaw

Fantastic app and great support, thanks very much! The subscription works really well and can be customized, also Tigist has helped a lot with support

teapigs.co.uk

Had an issue and the support was brilliant from Tigist, I really appreciated having the issue explained and sorted out so quickly.

Paradise Fibers

Any time I have an issue, the service team (Especially Sukhmun P.) has been incredibly helpful and able to answer all my questions in a way that made sense and work with me to help me better manage how our store uses ReCharge.

Fekkai

Had a question re: searches that Troy S. in Support responded to clearly and concisely. Email response time could be quicker in general but are always responded to the same day.

Detour Coffee Roasters

Great use for subscriptions with your Shopify. Great support when needed. Found it super fast and efficient :)

Roots Farmer

This app supports my business on a day to day basis. Their customer support is excellent. Highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50