Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Som Sleep

Very easy and fast to install. The user interface is easy to use. Integrates with a lot of other Shopify apps (email clients, help desks, etc). Priority customer service comes at an additional fee.

Weyland Brain Nutrition

An all-in-one subscription platform that also allows customers to manage their own subscriptions. Very useful app and they have a great support team!

Aura Inner Beauty

Love this app - has helped me build consistent revenue and has a great support team. I wanted to offer my customers free shipping on all subscription orders and they provided me a solution within 24 hours.

JoyBräu

The ReCharge App provides some great support articles. And if you have some further questions or need guidance for the set up, they are really happy to help and respond very fast, often more than once a day! Great support.

Peak and Valley

Every time I have an issue, the Recharge support is swift to reply + give really helpful answers. Shoutout to George O on their customer support team! :)

Brewferm

Subscriptions by ReCharge has worked for us really well so far, but more importantly, the customer service and tech support has been awesome. We had a problem with installing the subscribe button due to an app conflict, and they took care of it for us really quickly, very impressed and highly recommend.

FLIGHTFUD

Hands down the best recurring billing app available. We feel like ReCharge is an app we'll be able to grow with for the long term. If you're looking to build a robust subscription offering for your business - ReCharge is the app to choose. Top notch support team too!

Empress Mimi

Amazing technical support from Rob D - we had a few issues after onboarding but these were promptly resolved to full satisfaction thanks to the fantastic technical support provided.

In Shape Mummy

Fantastic app. I highly recommend it using it for subscriptions! Fantastic and fast service also. Great.

Earthlove

ReCharge is THE go-to choice for subscriptions on Shopify. It's easy to set and manage, includes great integrations, and their customer service is always quick, friendly, and helpful. Thank you, ReCarge Team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 143 144