Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

madecannery

Lightning fast custom support. I had a problem with installing and they fixed it in a matter of minutes.

Better Body Co.

Recharge definitely does what it's supposed to do, and does it well. It's not perfect by all means, but they do try to improve. And we like the fact that they've been adding more advanced features to help us scale our business.

Speech Cube

While it took some getting used to during set up, the support team is AMAZING. Katrina answered probably a million questions and helped solve any problems along the way.

Student Leadership University

So far, this app has been exactly what we needed. I encountered a couple issues installing by myself, but I contacted customer support and received help very quickly and they resolved my issues immediately. Could not be more pleased with the support we received!

teadaystea

Always speedy help from their customer service team! Helpful and quick response to questions. Highly recommended! Easy to setup and highly customizable.

L & M Candle Company

I just downloaded this app and needed assistance to have the recharge widget appear on my site. Within hours I received assistance and the widget appearing. Very thankful for such fast assistance.

Easy Online Gear

Shoutout to your support team (Nikola and Milica.) They helped me get my products up and running when I ran into a little issue.

Viasox

The support for this app is unreal how amazing it is. Compared to other services they answer you within 12 hours and offer to easily solve your problems. The app itself does what it needs to do.

Health Harmonic

Great app it was super easy to setup and now I've got autoship options on my nutritional supplements on my store. So easy very grateful for this app.

Otakutopolis

Excellent customer services.

The app is very helpful for my subscriptions boxes. I'm happy with the app and the ReCharge Team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 179 180