ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your subscription business

Ultrella

Our subscripton model is a big part of our DTC business and I'm so glad we decided to go with ReCharge. The support team is awesome. Really responsive and fast, and nothing is ever too much for them. I've been dealing with Snezana A to resolve a query and she was A-MAZING! If you're on the fence about using these guys, I would wholeheartedly recommend you to go for it.

YFood

Very solid and continuously improving product. Meets our needs and their team is always available and approachable for any issues.

iSweat Ltd

Denis R is badass. What a top quality support specialist. I actually re-joined the live chat just so that I could speak to him again. What a man.

Aquemini Jewels

Great app and wonderful customer service. Very responsive and very helpful. The app always works well, support is always quick to respond, and they always have a solution whenever one is needed.

SPRiNG

The ultimate app for subscription business! Match 99% of our needs. Great customer support too. I strongly recommend it.

I and love and you

Love being able to manage and update subscriptions easily, and the support from reCharge rocks. Thanks, Jessie M, for your help. ~Betsy V.

CozmoBoxAU

ReCharge is the perfect app for subscriptions. It helps you track and rollout the subscriptions faster and smoother. Their customer support are really friendly and they will assist you as much as they can.

Berserker Coffee Company

Using this app for a client, but the Ga integration didn't work. ReCharge went out of their way to help us, hence thank you for this! Also app works fine.

Kocktail

These are definitely the best option if you are looking to offer subscriptions on your site. They offer a lot of different features out of the box and everything works well with Shopify. We have been using them for the last 7 months, and in that time the support has got immeasurably better. Would highly recommend

Fashionsta

Such a perfect experience, the app is great and almost covers all our complicated needs, but what is even better the team, from Sean, Alona to Christophe, they are super helpful and at one point you will feel they are part of your team, literally got answers in 5 mins in a Saturday night, for me Customer service and support is the most important element in any app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26