Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Our Daily Bottle

Location Belgium

Significant issues are left unresolved
We have an integration with Rise.ai and we have flagged many times that there are some significant issues with the way recharge has set it up. We flagged this to Rise as well. They are aware of it and explained that many customers are experiencing the same issue and that recharge can easily make a plan to make the integration work smoother. However, as it turns out they are not prioritising this leaving ourselves and many other merchants to their mercy. What is this issue? We have a subscription business, obviously. Recharge works with one integration only for gift cards, which is rise.ai. When customers receive a gift card and we need to correctly register it, recipients need to give in credit card details in check-out, which to many is a serious issue. I have flagged and flagged this numerous times, I know for a fact other merchants have too and they refuse to do something about it. Not taking any responsibility. It has led to so much manual work and inconvenient workarounds that we have come to a point where we actually can't scale if we keep using recharge. I'm currently looking at other options than recharge, because gifting is a major part of our income and their refusal to remove this UX obstacle is revenue-impacting.

Bokksu

We've been with Recharge for over 5 years now since the very beginning when I was a solo bootstrapped founder packing boxes in my living room in NYC. I 100% honestly believe that Bokksu would not have grown to where we are today if it wasn't for the superior subscription billing technology of Recharge, the caring responsiveness of their support team, and the innovative and merchant-first mindset of their entire leadership team. If you're looking for a true partner in growing your subscription box business, there is literally no other vendor app I would recommend besides Recharge.

Glow Recipe

Recharge team is beyond helpful and hands on when asked of them! Jairus went above and beyond helping us launch and Grey has helped us optimize by answering all further questions & recommending ways to improve. The app works just as needed with all the KPI's we are typically looking for and is very easy to manage as well. Since this is a new functionality for our brand, we would love to have a comparison section added to review our bench marks against our industry and overall standards.

Vejo

I discovered an issue in our recharge system and could not figure out the solution. I contacted recharge via their live chat and received an incredible fast and effective help from Juan C. He solved the issue for me and made sure he helped me in an efficient and friendly way! Amazing support, thank you!

Curate Coffee and Art

Recharge is not only a great tool for my Shopify store, but the support staff goes above and beyond to help. I have needed assistance on multiple occasions and they always have someone knowledgeable and friendly to help day or night.

DonPabloCoffee

*Edit -Ranson helped us get this working so I edited my review. We cant even get a response for their support staff to get us up and running. Very Unprofessional. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Joe 2.0 Coffee

Great experience so far, Evangeline on the ReCharge Support team was extremely helpful! We had a non-standard issue, and she truly went above and beyond to make the app work for our business

Well&Truly

We have been on recharges free trial and we finally have our first website subscriber! The team have been very responsive and helpful - especially Alicia. Thanks!

Humanrace

Matt A offered great support - timely and detailed. Gave me explicit directions about how to create a custom collection to limit what is seen by customers.

Knit in a Box

It was a quick, friendly and professional fix to my problem from Nicola. Much appreciated! She definitely deserves the 5 stars :)
Thanks.