ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your subscription business

Bokksu

We've been with Recharge for over 5 years now since the very beginning when I was a solo bootstrapped founder packing boxes in my living room in NYC. I 100% honestly believe that Bokksu would not have grown to where we are today if it wasn't for the superior subscription billing technology of Recharge, the caring responsiveness of their support team, and the innovative and merchant-first mindset of their entire leadership team. If you're looking for a true partner in growing your subscription box business, there is literally no other vendor app I would recommend besides Recharge.

DonPabloCoffee

*Edit -Ranson helped us get this working so I edited my review. We cant even get a response for their support staff to get us up and running. Very Unprofessional. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Well&Truly

We have been on recharges free trial and we finally have our first website subscriber! The team have been very responsive and helpful - especially Alicia. Thanks!

Knit in a Box

It was a quick, friendly and professional fix to my problem from Nicola. Much appreciated! She definitely deserves the 5 stars :)
Thanks.

Carpe

Probably a very very good app for people who want something plug and play, because their philosophy is a pretty walled garden approach of "just contact us if you want to change anything", which in practice means communicating via miserable ZenDesk help tickets (and being on the receiving end of "type your response above this line" is an experience I've never enjoyed), but I understand why ReCharge may be in a position where this is really the only viable option for them. For someone who's trying to customize their store heavily, this would be challenging if not for EXCELLENT support agents like Jairus. THIS IS A 11/10 REVIEW FOR JAIRUS. Jairus (and likely many other great ReCharge support agents) has gone above and beyond stated ReCharge policy to help me figure out stuff about how the app works that doesn't seem to be documented anywhere. Or maybe it's documented in the dev section, which I haven't thought to ask for access to yet, so hey - maybe I've been the only one getting in my way here! Overall, don't love the ticketing support system, but I do love the folks on the other end, particularly Jairus. Thank you Jairus!

Doppeltree

App was really easy to set up and integrate with our store. I'm currently using the free plan but it's working well out of the gate. We've had a few subscriptions processed already and it's a seamless experience. That said, as an FYI we've run into 2 issues because of our unique store setup: 1) No ability to have the subscription purchase price reflect different currencies (our site uses a currency selector). Subscription are priced based off of the main currency. ReCharge says the only way to avoid this issue is to have duplicate sites showing different currencies. 2) For our products we have a dropdown where the customer can choose to buy 1 or 2 of the same item. When a customer buys 2, there's a 10% discount. For our subscription we offer a 15% discount. When a customer selects to buy 2 items, the 2-item subscription cost is discounted off of the already discounted 2 items cost, so effectively there's a double discount. Wish it could be discounted off of a regular price or we could disable subscription option for the 2-item purchase.

All-Star Nutrition

I am incredibly pleased with the ReCharge Support Staff, notably Tarek A. I was able to get quick solutions from Tarek (that others said could not be done) and I'm thrilled! I've always received quick and smart responses and great attention to detail and my concerns. I told them they deserve a promotion and I wish I had the authority to give them one! I spoke to so many people about different setup questions and possibilities - from our team, Shopify, and even ReCharge and Tarek provided the only solutions that have worked, accommodated all facets of my concerns, and were very simple to set up (this has happened on multiple occasions). Communication is always thoughtful, clear, and concise. High praise from All-Star Nutrition! Thank you so much!

Blue Craft Coffee Roasters

We initially had issues with the app and our ability to view customer information within shopify. I am happy to report that ReCharge DID fix the issue and we are now able to do all of the functions through shopify as promised. This app is very user friendly for the end user and places automatic subscription orders while sending customers a notification with time to allow them to increase, reduce, swap, cancel, or update before each order is placed. It also allows us to adjust the order for the customer as they sometimes request. I've gone from frustrated to impressed. I thank ReCharge for working out a fix and for sticking with it. This review update is my thanks for their hard work and for making it happen.

Ari Rose

I've been using this app for 3 years and it's worked wonderfully for myself and my customers . As a business, it's very important to have reoccuring revenue coming in monthly that you can count on. My customer service experiences with George and Javaughn recently were top-notch and I couldn't be happier. In the past I didn't like that they charged packages for customer support response times. That was strange and I didn't like it being a long-time customer that rarely reached out for help as it was. I don't think they still have this in place. Otherwise, the app is easy to set up and use. I don't know if the price is changing for it, but it's always been a reasonable price to pay for the service offered.

Vitality Institute Professional

I have utilized ReCharge at two different companies now, both with major success. The software itself is simple, straightforward, and able to really open up a major revenue channel if utilized and executed properly. My only suggestion would be to add more customization options for customers and on the backend for developers. For example - we have a minimum 90-day commitment which works well for us, but the only way to prevent a customer from stretching out a 90-day commitment to a much longer period is to not offer the ability for them to edit at all and email our team. It would be great if you could add commitment terms that unlock customization abilities for subscribers automatically.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40