Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

EcoBrushEarth

Great customer support, reached out due to issue of application integration. Everything was resolved quickly & perfectly. Thank you.

Meyer Natural Foods

Amazing customer support. We are really happy with how fast they respond and their willingness to make small tweaks for our store! Highly recommend.

Coral Nano Silver Toothpaste

I am using the ReCharge application for subscription and one time buys for my store. The app allows me to do free+shipping trials and set up different workflows. Customer support is very helpful!

Focallure Beauty

The support team is the best one. They respond fast and explaining everything in the most convenient way for me.

Real Source

Seamless integration, incredible support, seamless integration for your Shopify store. An incredible support team that is responsive and supportive of even the smallest requests.am.

m-eat! Premium Biltong

We use the app to provide subscription Biltong boxes.

We love this app, as we are able to manage each customer subscription and with the use of the API, we have amended the app to suit our needs.

The support team are very helpful! They respond back very quickly with the answers to your questions.

Gale Force Coffee Roasters

I had a fairly simple problem, but even though I was late for my appointment for a chat they came back to me really quickly, and answered every question I had in an easy to understand manner and we resolved the problem very quickly. It had been bedeviling me for some time and this just makes everything easy. I also have the feeling that if I don't understand exactly how to follow through with their advice, they will help out quickly and efficiently. Great help in a timely fashion.

Alpaca Direct

We use this app to run a subscription club and so far everything has been great. The app is robust, documentation is thorough and the support has been fast, accurate and helpful. Overall one of the best apps we've deployed.

MIA

very good service!!! Come to use this app. The best service app! They answer all your questions!! It is the best!

Sibu Seaberry

Ran into a few challenges w/ the set up and integration. Their team took care of me quickly and resolved the issue with no effort on my part. Great service and the product works wonderfully.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137