Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

CORE Foods

I have contacted customer service multiple times in the past few days and they have been fantastic!! Great customer support.

POP STORE SINGAPORE

The Support team is very quick with their replies and they are helpful. Their replies are clear and cheerful too. Please keep up the good work!

Velour

This app has been amazing so far! We had an issue with a clients subscription which the ReCharge team solved in less than 24 hours!

Thank you!

Twenty Below Roasting Works

ReCharge provides good value for its cost.

In two experiences with their customer support, I was provided fast and thorough service for atypical use cases—and that as a small customer.

The tool is flexible enough for our evolving needs and integrates seamlessly with our webstore.

Beauty Beet Box

I have been using ReCharge for my subscription business for about a year. The process has been seamless and the customer service has been astounding! They have gone above and beyond to make sure that the service was a value and my business a success. Whenever I had to contact customer service (which isn't often) my issues were quickly solved. I would highly recommend ReCharge!

Queen V

Great customer service. They respond super fast and are very helpful. App works great too. For highly customized things, you often have to use a plugin or create one yourself, but it's pretty flexible and works for most applications.

Brix + Barrel

Great customer service with any questions that come up. Also, they work exactly as described, would recommend this app to others working on creating a loyal customer base.

Maeven Box

Could not be happier! The app works as expected, but what is really great about ReCharge is the customer service. A+!

Oxford Biolabs Ltd.

Flexible for both customer and admin experience. I'd recommend however improving Max Retries (Dormant) phase and cancel such recurring profiles after 5th attempt to have a clear picture - Active or Inactive reporting

Akar Skin

Love this app. So easy to use and has really gotten us quite some subscribers. Customer support was also great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 128 129