Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

Wavelength Shop

I submitted a request to make a bulk edit to our order list, it was returned and completed within an hour which was a much quicker return than I was expecting. Mary was really quick and efficient and when I replied to her email she came straight back.

MadeMan

Dora was fast and efficient. She determined that our account had been put on hold from a past-due invoice (a customer service nightmare), which stalled subscription processing. She instructed me on how to fix the issue, and within minutes, the account was active again.

Vāri Cosmetics

Many thanks to Alex G. I had a problem with taxation in the app that I could not solve. Alex responded quickly to my emails, she was clear, she was friendly and helpful and she gave me confidence that my problem could be resolved when I was worried. She then worked quickly to resolve the issue. An excellent service, many thanks Alex.

Daline Nails

Went to the support with an issue, after a few messages I was able to understand perfectly what I had to do to sort the issue

Vital Nutritive

Thanks Meredith, Mary and Alicia J, for the help from the ReCharge team.
The support has been fast and very helpful.

Coffee Drop

Alex G. helped me resolve an issue on my product page that was loading. They were so helpful! It was such a relief, they helped me make my store great!

Stephen Hodges Fish

Owais in customer support was incredibly helpful in assisting with our issues - a customer wasn't showing up in the portal and we received very prompt assistance to close out the issue! Very pleased, thanks Owais!

Shaka Tea

This app helps a lot with organizing and running our subscriptions. Support has been great with help to fix some coding issues and getting it working to our requests.

muskoka-roastery-coffee

Very good customer service - Meredith M. was a great help with resolving an issue I was having. Really appreciate it!

Proverb

The app has been a revelation since we moved over from Recharge but the Customer Service has been another level altogether. Recenlty, Kevin G blew us away with the dedication he showed in helping me solve an issue and I will be for ever grateful. Keep on doing what you are doing #rechargewins

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63