ReCharge Subscriptions

ReCharge Subscriptions

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

Protalus

Extremely customizable and makes it easy for both customers and agents to set up adjustable subscriptions. Support is fast and responsive. Very happy with the service provided!

TinkerTots Boxes

Customer service has always been very helpful and prompt! The app itself has been wonderful to use with our subscription business and we are very happy with the performance and abilities.

KatKin

Customer service is always prompt and helpful. The product itself works in predictable ways and has been robust. You can tell that it has been built by good Engineers.

SATURO

Great and helpful customer service that always answers really fast! They really care about helping you.

Craft & Crumb

I can hand on heart say that this is one of the best customer service experiences I have ever received. I recently reached out to Recharge because our original app installation was no longer active and I had the absolute fortune of contacting Kyle Turner at Recharge, who was so knowledgable and helpful! He raised a ticket and went out of his way to get the issue resolved very quickly. Recharge - you're a great app but not just that - you also obviously hire truly exceptional people as well. I am so impressed, a huge thank you to Kyle and the team.

MoonBox

Extremely prompt responses, usually same day. Helped us with updating our quarterly billing schedule with ease.

Red Bay Coffee

Jessie M provides amazing customer support, which is a big reason why we use this app. They're constantly working to make things better and truly care about their customers.

The Fit Father Project

We had over 200 subscription orders that needed to have their next charge date postponed due to a back order situation. I reached out to ReCharge support and they responded SAME day. Within 48 hours, all the orders were moved. It would have taken us several hours to do this. Much appreciated!!

AssMat Box

Je suis très contente de cette application. Par contre, il faut tout traduire si votre site n'est pas en anglais.
Le support est super et répond très vite

Huxbrook Tea

Great customer service from Jessie M! Got my issue fixed without lifting a finger and within hours. Very pleased!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11