Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sisters Coffee Company

Amazing! I would upgrade so you can get phone support if you are migrating current subscribers from another app.

Industry Beans

Location Australia

Recharge has a great back end and very clear logic, which has been easy to match up to our business needs. The help we have received from the Growth and Support teams has been priceless, and enabled us to navigate around roadblocks with innovative solutions.

Fresh Chile

Fantastic Subscription Service! It has so many features, great CS, smooth interface, and the "Bundles" tool is AWESOME!

welcomehohm

This is a great app that gives my customers peace of mind that their product will ship without having to manually order every month.

Mommyz Love

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Excellent App to increase ACV. The customer service is also GREAT! Matt made sure to take care of all our concerns. A++

Blackwing

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We've been using Recharge for a few years now, and it has made our subscription business sing. Recently, we worked with Nick at E-shop Genius on some modifications to our site, and he was a dream to work with as well. He was responsive, understood our needs, and executed the work quickly. I'm confident we'll get the most out of Recharge moving forward thanks to his help.

Peak Herbal

Excellent Customer Support by Christian. He checked into the issues for me and assisted me to resolve them without delay. I was having issues with the Subscription Management opt in page not appearing and also I was having issues with customers not being able to easily find how to manage their subscriptions without digging through emails.
Christian assisted me to create menu items that would provide customers a direct link to their Recharge Login and Also worked out the kinks and got my Subscription Management via Text page to load properly. This is what I call customer service. He provided immediate solutions and supporting documentation and also noticed that my email was not accurate and thus the reason why I was not getting Chat transcripts which provide me with details and links and graphics for future reference so this all was not a waste of time and everything just disappears and I have nothing. this made my experience incredibly useful and productive instead of putting the entire burden on me when I am already frustrated and just want to give my customers what they want. I am fine with readying articles and doing my due diligence but when someone can assist like Christian and understand where I am stuck and make everything work for me, this is true value and why I would continue to use this ReCharge subscription service and make me feel valued as a customer. Thank you Christian, you are a value to your organization

The Caviar Club

Great onboarding help! Arlon was amazing! So knowledgeable! Very happy to begin this partnership with Recharge!

TreCeuticals®

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The customer support for this app is excellent! Every time I have needed help or had a question they are highly responsive and get the task resolved quickly. The app itself is also very user friendly and works as it should.

Oceans Alive

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very easy to setup the app to work, but due to the way our site was designed, we needed some custom functionality. The customization in the app is quite limited so we needed some assistance - we contacted Recharge support and they directed us to their merchant dev program, where we ended up finding Nick from e-shop Genius. They helped us setup the app to function exactly as we wanted, and all for free! Nick was very responsive to our questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114