Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

Pura

Rob was fantastic in helping us onboard and migrate over to ReCharge. We moved roughly 30,000 subscribers over and he helped ensure it went as smoothly as possible. While I wouldn't say ReCharge is the perfect app, it has a great team and they are super helpful.

Progress Coffee Roasting

I have been using this app about a week and it was quite easy to install and set up. I did have a question and my support ticket was answered quickly so there was no delay in my subscriptions going live! Support was fast and easily answered with no back-and-forth necessary.

Pip & Nut

I asked a question about shipping rates and received really fast and helpful support - thanks for great customer service!

Zenergy

This app is the best of its kind in the market hands down. I bet there are other apps that try to do similar things and do them well, but where ReCharge differentiates itself to me is the people behind it. The customer service that this app provides is superb. I really needed a lot of customization and help figuring out their platform to fit the needs of my business, and the support agents at ReCharge have always been there to help me figure everything out. Special shoutout to Kyle, who has been such a marvelous person in this whole process. Could not have used ReCharge in such versatile ways if it wasn't for him. Thanks Kyle, and to all the other support agents that have been there for our business - on demand, literally!!

Leefy Organics

Recharge has been a game changer for our subscription business. Great functionality, easy to use and a great support team!

Kashmere Kollections

Incredible software and team! They've been with us for over 3 years, helping us grow our subscription base with an ever-evolving platform. A+ on ReCharge and the team!

Rainbo

ReCharge has made it so easy to offer our customers a subscription to our products! And it's easy to edit in the backend. The support team is great and really helpful. We do experience issues with customers not being able to log in and change their own upcoming orders, so sometimes we have to do it for them, which is an issue we're working to resolve.

Relievet

It works well, no issues at all. Great to have some recurring revenue that brings stability to e-commerce.

Raw Pet Food

I just started using this app and so far I am very impressed. Not only with how flexible and easy to us it is, but how helpful the support staff is. They are very responsive and rather than linking to support documentation (as some companies do) they actually answer your question.

coffeechimp

I am testing this app for a new sub site. I have run into two problems so far and the support i received was amazing. The first issue was fixed in less than 24 hours the second issue was of my making but they still reached out and helped to steer me in the right direction. A big thank you to Eduardo and Kyle

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 171 172