Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

Earthlove

ReCharge is THE go-to choice for subscriptions on Shopify. It's easy to set and manage, includes great integrations, and their customer service is always quick, friendly, and helpful. Thank you, ReCarge Team!

Drive Fresh

Amazing! First of all, the app is great. Installs easily & very powerful. Does what it says and more. Easy to use & I wouldn't bother looking at any competitors because after testing them all - this is THE ONE. What prompted me to leave a review, however, was not how great the app is, but more so how AMAZING the customer support team are. Upon launching my website, I had one or 2 minor teething problems where I needed assistance via Email. The ReCharge team replied on both occasions in a very fast fashion. Both members of staff were very friendly and couldn't help me and my business enough - which really goes a long way with the stress of setting up and launching a new subscription company. Both my problems were sorted straight away (broken code & account activation) and didn't require me to send more than the initial email -- apart from to say thank you! Honestly would recommend ReCharge from the bottom of my heart - from one business owner to another.

EXAMgen

I really appreciate the prompt reply to my request for assistance in understanding the refund processes and transactions with our customers' online subscriptions. Plus, they offer reasonable transaction processing fees. I would recommend ReCharge as a great resource for handling recurring subscriptions. Examgen Inc.

Happy Bee Botanicals

ReCharge's customer service is 5 star. Very attentive and informative to any questions about the app and customer requirements.

Plant Era (DK)

I used this app for a subscription across three stores. The .com worked, but all others failed as they wouldn't allow customers to purchase the product based on rulesets.

Tea is the way

I sent an email which was a typical emotional body expression of something not working well at all. Customer Service (Diamone F.) fixed the problem and wrote back to me after saying it's fixed (in under an hour). Excellent Customer Service so far. Colin

Fitbook App

amazing service and amazing support, worth the cost, recommended! eventhough they focus on physical products subscriptions, they helped me adapt it to digital products

My Lady Box Au

I want to say a huge thank you to Rob who looked after the issues I was having, he fixed every little matter and checked it before sending it back to me. I highly recommend this app, the customer service is great :)

United Monograms

I dowloaded the app and instantly my entire site stopped working and I lost a few thousands dollars in sales while is scrambled to figure out the problem. The support team was slow and refused to call me and didn't help at all. Luckily I was able to activate an old theme but it was a huge fiasco for my company. Be VERY careful with this app. If they screw you they wont help you

LolaHemp

Love the app. Seamless integration. Great support team. Highly recommend to other stores looking to launch subscription programs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155