Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch & scale your subscription & recurring business for free

1 - 10 of 1981 reviews

Reshoevn8r

Excellent service and just what we needed for our subscriptions! Nina was my contact and she's just amazing at what she does and goes above and beyond! thank you!

Glassbag.ie

Can't recommend ReCharge enough! Amazing product but the support and customer service is honestly next level. Great app.

UPGRAID Organically

I really like the responsiveness and help that their customer support provides. They reply fast and thoroughly.

Chirp

I am not sure how to install it on my website but the support team did it immediately instead of me.
High recommended :-)

Fluffy Cow Coffee

Great platform and great customer support! It has also helped us to increase our customer retention rate!

Death Wish Coffee Company

ReCharge is a great customer solution and they are always willing to help with any questions or changes you would like to make. Highly recommend!

Foxbrim Naturals

We recently transitioned over to Recharge and the support is top notch. Any questions or problems I have had, they are very responsive and helpful. The app does exactly what we need it to do and I like that we can add in a customer whereas the other app I was not able to add a customer if they meant to set up a subscription.

Equi London

Another super quick response from the Recharge team - they're always very efficient and helpful, looking to find a solution. Genuine care which is sadly quite rare sometimes lately! Thank you.

madecannery

Lightning fast custom support. I had a problem with installing and they fixed it in a matter of minutes.

Better Body Co.

Recharge definitely does what it's supposed to do, and does it well. It's not perfect by all means, but they do try to improve. And we like the fact that they've been adding more advanced features to help us scale our business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 198 199