Praash Subscriptions

Easiest subscription app for automatic recurring orders

Free plan available

FueledAF

Originally, it seemed like the app was great. Unfortunately, it has not held up to the standards it claims. The subscriptions do not work. Not only do they not automatically charge the customers who have signed up for subscriptions, it also does not notify us that we need to send their orders. We have reached out several times and have not received any updates. Their customer service team is okay. They have some really helpful employees but also some who don't seem to know what's going on. We have decided to pursue another subscription application and would not recommend Praash.

April 11, 2022

The Legacy Beard Brand

So far the app is working well for my store. I had a small concern with my checkout display and customer service was prompt in assisting.

March 28, 2022

We are thrilled to have you as a part of the Praash family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to our entire team! We are looking forward to assisting you again. We are always here for you!

Magnolia Acre Co.

I had to switch to another subscription provider after 3 weeks because 90% of my customers subscriptions were not processing. I ended up loosing business from it and now begging my customers to resubscribe with another app. Do not use this app.

March 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We’re happy that you had a fabulous time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we’re thankful for an amazing customer like you. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Elevated Spores LLC

Just installed to use for customer subscriptions. So far so good and customer service is responsive and helpful.

March 22, 2022

Hi there!
It was my pleasure helping you. Thank you for such a wonderful review. Please reach out to us anytime if you have any questions. Thanks again and have a great day <3

Fun Flavors Box

Just installed the subscription app. Looks fantastic, re ran into a small issue but support was AMAZING. They responded right away and stayed very involved until the issue was complete and they saw that everything was working. Rishabh was very patient and unbelievably knowledgeable. Carnot wait to get involved in another app with Praash.

March 10, 2022

Prosper Wellness

the app needs much attention, it skips orders from subscription, when i asked support to check, initially they look into the issue but now stopped responding

February 1, 2022

Thanks for your honest feedback and apologize for delay in response. We are looking into why the order was missed.

VincoVits

This app was really easy to use and install. sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

January 31, 2022

Hair Plus Body Products LLC

I use this app to allow customers options to subscribe on a monthly frequency to receive products. This app is awesome and the customer service is impeccable!

January 27, 2022

Tilly’s Natural Dog Treats

I'm getting rid of this app its useless Same as another review it failed to generate a subscription order and take payment. Subscribing to my products is the core of my business model. I can't rely on this app I have contacted them time and time again. Nothing has changed since the 29th of April 2022 We are now 3 weeks on and I have had no messages back and am out of pocket. Like the other reviewer with the same issue, I shall be changing to a different subscription service app.

January 26, 2022

Our team has read your kind words and we are all filled with happiness - thank you so much for making our day, and I’m so glad that we are able to make yours too!

It’s our pleasure to provide you with the best app and the best customer service we have. You have our promise to keep growing every day to serve our dear customers like you ;)

Thank you for being a part of Praash Apps!

Wair Living

This App is Easy to use, and the customer service is good, their respond really quickly, keep improving!!

January 16, 2022