Praash Subscriptions

Easiest subscription app for automatic recurring orders

Free plan available

Magnolia Acre Co.

I had to switch to another subscription provider after 3 weeks because 90% of my customers subscriptions were not processing. I ended up loosing business from it and now begging my customers to resubscribe with another app. Do not use this app.

March 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We’re happy that you had a fabulous time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we’re thankful for an amazing customer like you. If there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Prosper Wellness

the app needs much attention, it skips orders from subscription, when i asked support to check, initially they look into the issue but now stopped responding

February 1, 2022

Thanks for your honest feedback and apologize for delay in response. We are looking into why the order was missed.

Tilly’s Natural Dog Treats

I'm getting rid of this app its useless Same as another review it failed to generate a subscription order and take payment. Subscribing to my products is the core of my business model. I can't rely on this app I have contacted them time and time again. Nothing has changed since the 29th of April 2022 We are now 3 weeks on and I have had no messages back and am out of pocket. Like the other reviewer with the same issue, I shall be changing to a different subscription service app.

January 26, 2022

Our team has read your kind words and we are all filled with happiness - thank you so much for making our day, and I’m so glad that we are able to make yours too!

It’s our pleasure to provide you with the best app and the best customer service we have. You have our promise to keep growing every day to serve our dear customers like you ;)

Thank you for being a part of Praash Apps!

CoolAndSmartGadgets.com

Support is good but the app is bad.
Clunky design, multiple issues like display incorrect price, incorrect labels or widget not displaying at all. Deleted, had high hopes but the app really needs properly tested before putting to market.

November 22, 2021

Sorry about your experience with the app. We have taken your feedback and will continue improving the app. I would appreciate if you would give us another chance.