Appstle℠ Subscriptions App , 3.237 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. maj 2024

Mia was a huge help in navigating the font tweaks and small customizations we wanted. Not only did they have support, but they also had a live chat rep at almost 9pm PST. Mia was incredibly helpful and communicative. After 7+ years of working with Shopify, this is one of the best app support experiences I have had. If you are worried about anything, I am sure the team is ready and standing by to help.

fungtion
Appstle Inc. svarede 10. maj 2024

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

5. maj 2024

The customer service is amazing. I have asked for help twice. Once when I was in the final hours before launch and I needed urgent help. Then again when I needed assistance customizing a widget to match my brand. Ash was responsive, professional, incredibly fast and helped me get exactly what I needed, quickly. You don't expect that kind of service from an app developer, having worked with many in the past. But Appstle really delivers on its quality and service and I would recommend this app to anyone.

National Business Leadership Academy
7 måneder bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 6. maj 2024

18. marts 2024

We love working with Appstle as each time we have any questions or concerns they are able to help us. They have a great team that supports your business in any way possible. They do their best to make sure you have a smooth experience with your subscriptions & clients.

fitlvfitnessandnutrition
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 19. marts 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

4. maj 2024

Mia was knowledgeable, fast, eager to follow through, and highly responsive. It’s a pleasure to get support from professionals who know what they are doing.
The Manage Subscription button was missing from my customers account page. We had updated to an unsupported theme. Mia immediately understood the problem. The button appeared, but it overlapped text. She continued to work together with me until the problem was resolved.
When the chat was disconnected, she emailed me right away. Thanks for the great support and for making it easy to get help.

Luxury Outlet
4 måneder bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 5. maj 2024

21. maj 2024

Would highly recommend. Their customer support is top notch. If you have any issues, they will make sure you are taken care of quickly.

Perry Real Estate College
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 22. maj 2024

24. marts 2024

I've been using Appstle Subscriptions for around 1 year now. I tried a lot of other options before, but always encountered issues if our use cases didn't match the standard options. With Appstle the support have been amazing - available within minutes, creating videos to show me how to solve my problems, even finding intelligent workarounds for my unusual use cases whenever they arose. I can't rate them highly enough

The Essence of Tea
SAR Hongkong
9 måneder bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 25. marts 2024

19. marts 2024

I reached out to the Appstle Support Team for an issue, they reviewed it within 15 mins and had the issue identified and resolved. They also recommended an option to help the plugin look visually better / more professional, provided a few preview options for me to pick from, and then activated the one that I chose.

This is the best app on Shopify, great customer service and functionality that helps my customers!!

Thank you Jackson at Appstle!

Midwest Mealworms
Appstle Inc. svarede 21. marts 2024

1. april 2024

Magnus was very helpful to get everything up and running within 30 minutes! I had many questions and he answered everything and helped a ton with custom videos showing me how to get to everything! VERY IMPRESSED!

The Freeze Dried Candy Store
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 2. april 2024

13. maj 2024

The software itself has been really smooth for actually getting and retaining subscriptions. For the one time I've had a small tech issue, the team fixed it in 2 minutes and customized the look for me based on my site's theme. Couldn't ask for more.

Solpri
10 måneder bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 14. maj 2024

19. marts 2024

Very versatile well made product. The best part is the support - I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to get expert and helpful advice. For me that support is critical when you rely on a product for your business.

One Stop Bunny Shop