Appstle℠ Subscriptions App , 2.949 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Dezember 2023

This app has many features. We were able to find a way to handle subscriptions with the help of their support staff. Really a great app and service.

Genate
9 monate mit der App
20. Dezember 2023

Our experience has been great. The chat assistance is very helpful.

Living Proof Ministries
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
20. November 2023

So far so good but definitely has a lot of room for improvements especially in terms of seamless integration. Customer service is quick in responding.

JAPAN RAIL CLUB
Singapur
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
10. Januar 2024

The apps seems to have most of the features a subscription app should have.
That's good. The things I am not so happy, is it contains minor UI bugs.
LIke: i have buid-a-box and, once displayed, View item button is enabled, when
clicked, the popup is displayed at botton screen! should be min middle. There are other minor issues , the support has to put CSS in. Or certain elements are not displayed correctly. Just costmetics UI issues for now.

Loving Hut Kitchen
3 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 8. Dezember 2023

Ash was excellent as chat support - one of the few times that a chat experience was as good as a telephone call.
The app itself could do with more design options on the product page, like allowing us to upload an image file.

SLEEPZZZ .
Australien
7 monate mit der App
18. Oktober 2023

So far so good. Customer service has been very good. Only two of the display options work in my theme but overall the one I’m using is clean and modern and looks and functions appropriately.

Vital Syne
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
18. September 2023

I have found the app works really well. I have had some confusion at times but I've always been able to get an answer quickly from the chat. Every time I've reached out, I've never had to wait a long time, and the merchant engineers have been patient and helpful to get me the answer I needed.

DIA NATURAL WINE
8 monate mit der App
8. Oktober 2023

So far everything has been going smoothly. Client had a very bad experience with a previous app and so this is a fresh turn.
Customer service is quite knowledgeable in the intricacies of the apps functionality and have very patient and listen to the issues that have arisen.

The fact that they are 24/7 and not just say that but are available is a breeze of fresh-air which is very much needed in design.

Rakanda Gold African Coffee
4 tage mit der App
25. August 2023

Appstle its a great and versatile subscription app for your store giving you plenty of customization options. However after quick setup there few few bugs(mainly how the module is integrated and displayed in the store) which makes the life harder. I had to contact the support which is amazing and helped me quite quickly with everything I needed. It works like a charm now. Also UX of the admin could be improved but still good enough to work with

LifeUnlocked
Tschechien
3 monate mit der App
25. September 2023

the use is a bit complicated, but the service is great.

Levate
Deutschland
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App