Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de febrero de 2024

I have never experienced as effective, quick and solution focused customer service with any other shopify app.

Just integrate the app - they'll help you figure out how to make the best of it

The Better Cat
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 3 de febrero de 2024

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

11 de enero de 2024

Takes a little bit of tinkering to learn everything, but their customer service is top notch and have been able to answer all of my questions or simply fix my issue with ease. Highly recommend.

Nutrition Depot Online
11 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 12 de enero de 2024

15 de enero de 2024

So far Appstle has been a wonderful addition to my business helping extend my customer lifetime value and loyalty. Ash in chat support was so knowledgeable, kind, and helpful when I needed help with a technical issue I was having with links. He went above and beyond and saw another opportunity to support my account and did that as well without me having to ask about it. I recommend this service to other small business owners! It's easy enough to start earning subscription customers right away.

JADE COLLABORATIVE
8 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 17 de enero de 2024

31 de enero de 2024

This app is super great and has helped scale my business. The set up is very straight forward and easy with their help videos. In the last 8 months I've only ever had one issue, so I reached out and the problem was fixed within 5 min. Definitely recommend

Paris Saint
12 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 2 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

4 de febrero de 2024

While the learning curve for Appstle was a bit steep initially, the investment in time truly paid off. The latest version has significantly improved in terms of user-friendliness, making it much easier to navigate and utilize its features.

Go Mate Drinks
Reino Unido
12 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 5 de febrero de 2024

10 de enero de 2024

This is really a first rate app. You can start small for no money to see if it works for you. And the customer service help is first class.
John Johnson
www.CatholicArtAndJewelry.com

Catholic Art and Jewelry
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 12 de enero de 2024

1 de febrero de 2024

The speed and effectiveness of the support this app offers is unmatched. There were able to make several customizations for me within minutes of asking. The back end of the system can be a little tricky to navigate at first but the features it offers are fantastic.

Anthology Puzzles
Appstle Inc. respondió 2 de febrero de 2024

14 de enero de 2024

This app has already proven to be worth it! I love that there's a free plan, especially for a small business like me. Their support is OUTSTANDING. I've had to contact them a couple times and they're extremely responsive and really go the extra mile. Thank you Appstle

Stargaze Candles
10 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 15 de enero de 2024

23 de enero de 2024

I researched & tried out quite a few subscription apps before settling on Appstle and I haven't been disappointed! They offer robust features and options for customization and have a great support team who answers quickly and thoroughly. Would recommend this app to others and am happy with my experience so far.

Sunbeam Candles
Appstle Inc. respondió 24 de enero de 2024

22 de enero de 2024

We used this to easily add our subscription offering to our online store. It was easy and now we can offer subscriptions along with products and set up accounts for our new users. There are some tedious set ups, but the support team is very eager to help! They helped me with a very complex issue and maintained professionalism. I would recommend this to anyone!

Linq