Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de enero de 2024

The makers of Appstle Subscription are always on hand with help and advice and can help with any problem, whether during setup or during operation - at any time and quickly via chat or email! Thank you for the great service and the very good support

MAYOLA® Kaffee
Alemania
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 26 de enero de 2024

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

9 de enero de 2024

So far so good! I'm fairly new to this app but after researching a few different subscription apps, Appstle had all the features I was looking for without being overly confusing. They have a free plan up to $500 in monthly subscriptions which is awesome because you don't have to pay until you can afford to ;) I recently reached out to customer service with a question and they got back to me ASAP to clear up my question!

Ritual Floral
3 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 10 de enero de 2024

28 de diciembre de 2023

This app has been great for subscriptions! I can also tell they are always working to improve the function and features. The support team is also super responsive and helpful.

The Good Lane
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 30 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

10 de enero de 2024

I was having problems with the app and then I contacted help, I was helped within 2 mins and everything is working great now. I highly recommend this app.

Brew Fitness Co.
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 11 de enero de 2024

21 de enero de 2024

Great app and fantastic technical support. While it still can be improved and have more features added. I think it is the go to app for subscriptions. Good value for money versus other options.

Nutrili
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 22 de enero de 2024

1 de febrero de 2024

The Appstle support staff is nothing but helpful! We've been using Appstle for almost three years now and it's the perfect subscription platform.

Ozark Compost & Swap
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 3 de febrero de 2024

13 de diciembre de 2023

Appstle is simply a great tool to use for subscriptions, and it works really well.

I had an issue with an old code in my Shopify store, and Mark helped me fix the issue in less than 15 minutes, no questions asked! Great company, great people, and an awesome application.

ErgoFinger®
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 14 de diciembre de 2023

22 de enero de 2024

This app has been working well. The cost is more than reasonable and it does what it is suppose to, but most importantly, we have always had quick access to support when we had questions or issues, or just needed to understand things. Best app support I've seen.

Knit Spin Farm
4 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 23 de enero de 2024

26 de enero de 2024

Pretty easy to use, impressive customer service. Don’t understand something - just ask and they will even send you a personalized video to explain how to fix the issue.

Le Rosey
9 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 28 de enero de 2024

3 de febrero de 2024

This app is really good for having more sales. The customer service is amazing. I had never had such an amazing customer service experience! Thank you so much Magnus with all the help you provided me to make my store look amazing. I highly recommend this app.

Moringa Essence