Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de mayo de 2024

I recently had an exceptional experience with the customer service team! I encountered a small issue with the app, but once I reached out for assistance, it was swiftly resolved within minutes. The team was incredibly friendly, responsive, and helpful throughout the process. It's refreshing to receive such top-notch service! Highly recommend their app and their excellent customer support.

Starlight Essentials
Appstle Inc. respondió 8 de mayo de 2024

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

21 de abril de 2024

Loving it so far. Natasha and the rest of the support team has been very helpful and responsive. I will keep using this app as it does what I need it to do!

Buttercrafts
Singapur
8 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 23 de abril de 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

15 de marzo de 2024

perfect app.

Triple Perform Shop
Alemania
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 16 de marzo de 2024

28 de abril de 2024

Great, Ash the merchant success engineer was very helpful in every way! Recommended

The Species Collection
Reino Unido
Appstle Inc. respondió 29 de abril de 2024

19 de marzo de 2024

Very versatile well made product. The best part is the support - I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to get expert and helpful advice. For me that support is critical when you rely on a product for your business.

One Stop Bunny Shop
Nueva Zelanda
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 20 de marzo de 2024

13 de mayo de 2024

It looks great and the support has been excellent. I had some trouble with the price not updating in the cart and I reached out to support and within 5 minutes the issue was solved. 10/10 highly recommend.

Floating Axe Coffee Co.
6 meses usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 15 de mayo de 2024

2 de abril de 2024

App works create for subscriptions and create tech support

Life Warrior Supplements
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 3 de abril de 2024

19 de marzo de 2024

I reached out to the Appstle Support Team for an issue, they reviewed it within 15 mins and had the issue identified and resolved. They also recommended an option to help the plugin look visually better / more professional, provided a few preview options for me to pick from, and then activated the one that I chose.

This is the best app on Shopify, great customer service and functionality that helps my customers!!

Thank you Jackson at Appstle!

Midwest Mealworms
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Appstle Inc. respondió 21 de marzo de 2024

26 de abril de 2024

This is the best subscription app out there, and the customer success engineers do a great job helping out whenever we are facing some issues with the app, the app is full of features, its the one app that you need if you have a subscription business.

Altamonte Springs Mailbox Rental, Virtual Mailbox and Shipping Store - ShipPatron
Appstle Inc. respondió 28 de abril de 2024